Sponsored

Anyone interested in getting together for a New England purchase at a single dealer?

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think the issue you Mass guys will have buying out of state is getting your plates. Mass doesn't believe in temporary or in-transit plates...so you need to close the deal then get your MSO so you can register in person back home and then come down to NY and collect your vehicle. The sales tax you pay will be based on where the car is being registered - not where you purchase it.
Sponsored

Arkeisios

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Spoke to a sales manager at Salem Ford today. After explaining Grainger and Brewster examples, he said they had no intention of selling less than MSRP. He could have the sales associate I'd been in contact with look into it an get back to me. :confused: You'd think a manager would have more info on sales than an associate.

thewodg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems crazy to me that no Mass dealer would want to offer invoice pricing and instantly gain 46 (at present count) orders...

Arkeisios

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Seems crazy to me that no Mass dealer would want to offer invoice pricing and instantly gain 46 (at present count) orders...
Or even something in between.... 500 off msrp.
Bowen in ct might be the closest to metro Boston. Can they support 50 reservations?

Sponsored

Arkeisios

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you are in NE Bowen’s Ford in Eastford CT is mostly likely closer than Brewster in NY. They are offing invoice and a $175 fee. Contact John Bowen. I switched to them a couple weeks ago.
I emailed Jon Bowen:

Hello Jon
I currently live in Massachusetts and have a reservation for a 2021 BL. I got your contact info off the Bronco6g forum. The thread said you'd sell a Bronco at invoice plus $175 fee. Is this still the case? Currently there are 40 plus members in this group with a reservation. Would you be able to offer this to the whole group? I hope to back from you.
Best regards,

His reply:

Yes if there are 40 of you I will do that.

Jonathan Bowen
Bowen's Garage Inc.
Juggernaut Performance Inc.

Thoughts?

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I called all over CT and Bowens was the only one that would off invoice or anything under MSRP.

Rob Stop It

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Fiesta ST, '16 Rav4, '84 Silverado K30
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I emailed Jon Bowen:

Hello Jon
I currently live in Massachusetts and have a reservation for a 2021 BL. I got your contact info off the Bronco6g forum. The thread said you'd sell a Bronco at invoice plus $175 fee. Is this still the case? Currently there are 40 plus members in this group with a reservation. Would you be able to offer this to the whole group? I hope to back from you.
Best regards,

His reply:

Yes if there are 40 of you I will do that.

Jonathan Bowen
Bowen's Garage Inc.
Juggernaut Performance Inc.

Thoughts?
I have 2 reservations, a July reservation with Marcotte Ford in Holyoke, MA and I'm in on the October deal at Granger. If it's in writing and we have enough #'s I'm interested in Bowen's offer.

Bertbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

AutoFair Ford in Manchester NH is willing to give $2000 of free accessories. I told them most people wouldn't go for that. He asked to run it up the chain and if we wanted a discount get back to him.

I am willing to do this but I think the Bowen's Garage is the best deal I would sign on to that.

Let me know

Sponsored

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just sent an email to Jon at Bowen’s Garage so we will see what he says. I asked some broad requirement questions too so he isn’t overrun with the same questions from all of us. Fingers crossed

B-Dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for checking this out. I've emailed my assigned contact person at the dealer I have a reservation with and have not heard anything. I'll have to give them a call, but my expectations are low.
I just sent an email to Jon at Bowen’s Garage so we will see what he says. I asked some broad requirement questions too so he isn’t overrun with the same questions from all of us. Fingers crossed

Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX, Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since I have today off I've been making some calls and I've found a dealer in MA who is open to talking about a group discount. I told him that I think we could get somewhere between 20-40 reservations depending on the deal. As a starting point, I've inquired about whether they would be willing to honor X-plan pricing (even though it's technically not eligible). I was wondering if we can get an accurate count on how many people would be willing to jump on this offer if we can come to terms.

thewodg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd be in. For ease of tracking, does it make sense to add a new column to our chart, rather than counting replies to this thread?

Arkeisios

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm here and ready to go.