Sponsored

Anyone interested in getting together for a New England purchase at a single dealer?

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey guys I spoke to Jon at Bowen’s and he’s good to do invoice if we get 20 people. I started a new thread because I included his entire email to me which was lengthy. I’m in Attleboro and the dealership is only about 50 minutes according to the GPS
Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey guys I spoke to Jon at Bowen’s and he’s good to do invoice if we get 20 people. I started a new thread because I included his entire email to me which was lengthy. I’m in Attleboro and the dealership is only about 50 minutes according to the GPS
I'm in

Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX, Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for taking the lead on this. I just started a dialogue with a dealer in MA about a potential group discount. I'm hoping that I can get another offer on the table for comparison. I would be open to moving to Bowen if nothing else pans out. I suspect we probably don't have enough people to splinter off into two groups at this stage.

Bertbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for taking the lead on this. I just started a dialogue with a dealer in MA about a potential group discount. I'm hoping that I can get another offer on the table for comparison. I would be open to moving to Bowen if nothing else pans out. I suspect we probably don't have enough people to splinter off into two groups at this stage.
I'm in

Bertbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

count me in

Sponsored

Arkeisios

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Rob_Broncowski, any reply from this Ma dealer?

Since I have today off I've been making some calls and I've found a dealer in MA who is open to talking about a group discount. I told him that I think we could get somewhere between 20-40 reservations depending on the deal. As a starting point, I've inquired about whether they would be willing to honor X-plan pricing (even though it's technically not eligible). I was wondering if we can get an accurate count on how many people would be willing to jump on this offer if we can come to terms.

Massbronco212

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLC300
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm also interested in this, emailed Jon the other day to talk about it. When are we planning to start moving over to Bowen? Once we confirm no deals in Mass?

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm also interested in this, emailed Jon the other day to talk about it. When are we planning to start moving over to Bowen? Once we confirm no deals in Mass?
Ive tried a few calls with no luck. Tasca in Cranston and Franklin Ford told me no dice. Obviously in state is easier but anything less than an hour is a win.

Sponsored

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To my understanding, and please correct me if I’m wrong, we have until Oct. 31st to change our dealer through the Ford customer service number without cancelling our reservation. That would give us time to put together how many of us would be willing to sign on to a particular dealer if they guarantee us a decent deal. I haven’t dealt with dealer on new cars very much so I don’t know all the ins and outs of hiding fees and charges. Is anyone willing to start putting together a list? If you had a list of questions, I‘d be willing to contact the sales manager at certain dealerships for info on their charges.
My reservation Is currently with Bonnell Ford in Winchester.

NH Cheef added a spreadsheet for buyers in NE to see if we can negotiate something with a dealer in this part of the country. Scroll down to his post for the link please.

This was from Bonnell in Stoneham, MA
CF3FDD90-CB60-423B-B574-AE1A2A8B3BFE.jpeg
Not really

Chief Keith

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
McFarland Ford in Exeter NH is not marking up the Bronco but didn’t specify anything beyond that. I told them about our site and volume buy with people from here. He said he would take a look and talk to his manager; He did say there are 40 reservations that have already clicked their dealership. Side note the owner bought 3 1st gens and had them on display in the showroom, sorry I don’t have pictures I was in a rush when I stopped by.

Chief Keith

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
McFarland Ford in Exeter NH is not marking up the Bronco but didn’t specify anything beyond that. I told them about our site and volume buy with people from here. He said he would take a look and talk to his manager; He did say there are 40 reservations that have already clicked their dealership. Side note the owner bought 3 1st gens and had them on display in the showroom.
92D2606F-41BF-4C12-A3BF-5E28455038C6.jpeg

37AB3696-AADB-4A97-BCDB-A25ADA3DF471.jpeg

AC8611CE-3C80-494C-995F-970755C4EC66.jpeg

0B32BD85-7D22-4D2F-B5E2-E533C33DB9C7.jpeg

Hooper

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan rogue, have reservation for new bronco 2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
McFarland Ford in Exeter NH is not marking up the Bronco but didn’t specify anything beyond that. I told them about our site and volume buy with people from here. He said he would take a look and talk to his manager; He did say there are 40 reservations that have already clicked their dealership. Side note the owner bought 3 1st gens and had them on display in the showroom, sorry I don’t have pictures I was in a rush when I stopped by.
Any news on this, Mine is at Walls Ford in Salisbury, Ma and they don't seem to really care about the bronco launch. I'm willing to go to Exeter to save $$.
Sponsored