Sponsored

Anyone interested in getting together for a New England purchase at a single dealer?

RDY4ABRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 540i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just stumbled across this thread. I live in Merrimack, NH and my reservation is with Best Ford in Nashua. So far I'm not impressed with their handling of my reservation. They are sticking with MSRP pricing and want $1000 down at the time of ordering. I'm sorry for not reading all 14 pages, but wondering if there's been any traction in the New England area to find invoice pricing or anything better than MSRP. Thanks
Sponsored

Arkeisios

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just stumbled across this thread. I live in Merrimack, NH and my reservation is with Best Ford in Nashua. So far I'm not impressed with their handling of my reservation. They are sticking with MSRP pricing and want $1000 down at the time of ordering. I'm sorry for not reading all 14 pages, but wondering if there's been any traction in the New England area to find invoice pricing or anything better than MSRP. Thanks
Not really, Bowen's in CT. It's almost like all the New England Ford dealers formed a pact to not budge from MSRP........

Bertbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bowens in CT or Brewster in NY. I talked to Best, Autofair, Unique and McFarland and none are willing to do anything. If we had 40 people Autofair would give 2K in accessories.

Chief Keith

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got this email from McFarland Ford in Exeter NH. “We will give you and your group a $399 discount on your Bronco purchases.
(that is the equivalence of our dealer fee)”

So to me from what I gather would be MSRP, since I was told no mark us, and no fees.

654BDAEE-29DF-46CD-B780-DB7287A80007.png

lsirois

First Edition
First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 Supercrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I own an F-150. I live very near that dealer and try to avoid them as much as I can for a variety of reasons including the time they installed my brake pads inside-out. My truck wouldn't stop and they were trying to convince me that the pads needed some time. I suggest you look elsewhere. I reserved mine at Acton Ford in MA. I have had a good experience there in the past - no special pricing so far though.

Sponsored

wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer, Explorer Sport, BMW R1200C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ok folks...
order time is getting close....
Have we decided on the best deal/dealer in NE for migration?

Shifty

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone any experience with Muzi ford? They told me no a dim/ markups on the price but haven’t approached them about group discount.

OP
OP
Parrett

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi All,

I ended up jumping ship and going with @StephensAutoCenter. I know its in WV, but if you look up all they are offering, I couldn’t pass it up. I don’t mind the $150 plane ticket there (they will pick you up from the airport) and the ride back. Not to mention the $1300 off INVOICE! They will even ship it if you want.

I was frustrated with the dealers here and their unwillingness to give an inch. Not to mention the lack of knowledge. It’s mind blowing.

Here’s my email exchange with Bonnell Ford in Winchester:
Thank for the input. I can't disagree. I didn't update you with the 1st question you asked.
I understand and I apoligize.
Hope all is well. If I can ever be of assitance in the future I would be honored.
Mark Donovaro
Bonnell Ford

You should have had better communication. Just switched my reservation.

Thanks,

Sean

I switched last week to Stephen’s and I have already heard from them twice. If anyone is interested, contact John Holstein [email protected]

Hope to see you all at some NE trail rides.

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi All,

I ended up jumping ship and going with @StephensAutoCenter. I know its in WV, but if you look up all they are offering, I couldn’t pass it up. I don’t mind the $150 plane ticket there (they will pick you up from the airport) and the ride back. Not to mention the $1300 off INVOICE! They will even ship it if you want.

I was frustrated with the dealers here and their unwillingness to give an inch. Not to mention the lack of knowledge. It’s mind blowing.

Here’s my email exchange with Bonnell Ford in Winchester:
Thank for the input. I can't disagree. I didn't update you with the 1st question you asked.
I understand and I apoligize.
Hope all is well. If I can ever be of assitance in the future I would be honored.
Mark Donovaro
Bonnell Ford

You should have had better communication. Just switched my reservation.

Thanks,

Sean

I switched last week to Stephen’s and I have already heard from them twice. If anyone is interested, contact John Holstein [email protected]

Hope to see you all at some NE trail rides.

Just to clarify, since Ford dropped the X-plan for the Bronco, we're not longer offering it, as documented on our website. So, it's $1000 under invoice, not $1300. The $300 X-plan offer was contingent on Ford's offering.

/john

OP
OP
Parrett

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just to clarify, since Ford dropped the X-plan for the Bronco, we're not longer offering it, as documented on our website. So, it's $1000 under invoice, not $1300. The $300 X-plan offer was contingent on Ford's offering.

/john
Still 10x better than any deal within 300 miles.
John,
Can you also please post that letter from your GM outlining the deal or put a link to it please?

Sponsored

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Six Miles South

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dunno final price but it ought to be 1k under invoice plus their doc fee as I understand it

Six Miles South

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dunno final price but it ought to be 1k under invoice plus their doc fee as I understand it
I should have asked more directly. What is the invoice on a 2- door Badlands?

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks