Sponsored

Anyone Know How Many Are Scheduled To Be Delivered By State In 2021?

MCP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello from the Hurricane State!

Q: Seems like everything is being delivered in the Northern States, but has anyone seen a Bronco delivered in Florida yet.?

Stopped by the dealer and was told their allocation was being reduced, but at the same time they were getting a demo before anyone, and implied they were keeping all the ones where the buyer canceled. (Ugh)

Hard headed I guess as I have stuck with my original order through it all - 4Dr, Badland, MIC, 2.7, LUX, Towing, etc...apparently all the worst choices if you want it this year. LOL Reserved 7/14 & ordered 1/21, still no word from Ford , but still holding out hope for a 2021 delivery and know it will be worth it.
Sponsored

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thats a good question, so far all I've seen here in NJ are the Bronco Sport

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the absolute roughest math....LOL.....Ford had guessed that they might be able to build 30% of the submitted orders as 2021's.... therefore dealers were allocated about 30% of what their orders were at the time of the Mar 19th cut off.

Therefore roughly the same 30% applies at a State level. Now all you have to do is find out how many were ordered by State.

That was all pre-Webasto melt down.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, retails orders literally just started getting produced in any appreciable quantity, you'll start seeing them soon.

That's why all of this maddness about not having a build date is/has been non-sense ....they JUST went into mass production.
Sponsored