Sponsored

Anyone know if you can actually transfer reservations?

Johnmlebel

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 19/21 F150 screw, 21/22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So does anyone know if you can actually transfer reservations?

If so I'm looking for some one with a reservation they are not converting that is time stamped prior to June of this year?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Johnmlebel

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 19/21 F150 screw, 21/22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No you cannot, though a dealer may work with you to buy a reservation someone is walking away from.
That's kind of what I was thinking might be possible. I'll have to see if they have any open

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the dropping of name match from 80% to 60% maybe something can be worked out.

Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Your reservation from one dealer to another; yes
From one person to another; no.

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The short answer is no . But what you can do is call Ford motor company customer service and give them the reason why you want to transfer to a different dealership and they will open a case for you .They will review (your reasons) and they will require you to call back in a couple of days and they will give you the answer.

I know all this because I have a case open with Ford and I'm trying to swap to a different dealership in fact I will call tomorrow.

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
The short answer is no . But what you can do is call Ford motor company customer service and give them the reason why you want to transfer to a different dealership and they will open a case for you .They will review (your reasons) and they will require you to call back in a couple of days and they will give you the answer.

I know all this because I have a case open with Ford and I'm trying to swap to a different dealership in fact I will call tomorrow.
So did they clarify if your time stamp for build order goes along with your order? Any suggestions on what’s a good reason to get approved?

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So did they clarify if your time stamp for build order goes along with your order? Any suggestions on what’s a good reason to get approved?
Yes so your time stamp and everything all goes with you. As far as a good reason , well I'll let you know if my reasons worked hopefully by early tomorrow afternoon.
Sponsored