Anyone know what color this is?

YesBy

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
You can view the colours on the Ford website. Looks like cactus grey to me.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I saw those colors but it is still hard to know for sure as those swatches are photoshopped.

You can view the colours on the Ford website. Looks like cactus grey to me.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

None of Ford's photos have the trim stickers on them, so it's hard to tell what's what.

Sponsored

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s Cactus Grey. it’s the best color to get since it literally changes in each environment 😂

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks to be Cactus Gray. It’s what I ordered, but I am still conflicted. Literally I saw it twice this week on Bronco Sports and one time it was....wow, that color kind of sucks, the next time it was....wow, that is the best color , I want it.

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks to be Cactus Gray. It’s what I ordered, but I am still conflicted. Literally I saw it twice this week on Bronco Sports and one time it was....wow, that color kind of sucks, the next time it was....wow, that is the best color , I want it.
Confirmed for Cactus gray color 🌵

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
None of Ford's photos have the trim stickers on them, so it's hard to tell what's what.
The trim should be a BL based on the type and color of the grille as well as the non-painted side view mirrors and door handles.

pitter_patter

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Anyone know what color this is? 0385C933-7AD3-4EE5-BDD9-326654689375

I wish it was this color 😉
This basically is Cactus Gray. The problem is the bigger the surface area the less defined the color is because it's one of those in between colors. Looks like someone accidentally spilled some green paint into a batch of off-white. There is nothing gray about the color in person.

This is a photoshop job, so it's no color but probably supposed to be cactus gray, but wouldn't be shocked if it was an attempt at Area 51. It's darker than one and lighter than the other.

I ordered cactus gray too, and saw it for the first time on a Sport parked in my neighbor hood. I will be changing my order as soon as I can. It's not terrible, but way lighter and greener than I was expecting based on photos.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This basically is Cactus Gray. The problem is the bigger the surface area the less defined the color is because it's one of those in between colors. Looks like someone accidentally spilled some green paint into a batch of off-white. There is nothing gray about the color in person.

This is a photoshop job, so it's no color but probably supposed to be cactus gray, but wouldn't be shocked if it was an attempt at Area 51. It's darker than one and lighter than the other.

I ordered cactus gray too, and saw it for the first time on a Sport parked in my neighbor hood. I will be changing my order as soon as I can. It's not terrible, but way lighter and greener than I was expecting based on photos.
Just wait, next time you see it, you may think, damn, that color is awesome 👏

pitter_patter

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wait, next time you see it, you may think, damn, that color is awesome 👏
It lives in my neighborhood, I stop to take it in every time I pass it. The shade of greeness does change a bit but in all cases It's too light for my taste.

Would look great on a VW Beetle maybe.
Sponsored