First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone leveled a squatched Bronco? Not lifted front and rear, just added a small spacer or made another adjustment to get the front up to level. Mine is about 1" low in the front and I personally don't like the raked look. The whole point of going sasquatch was to have a trail ready rig that I could use and abuse until upgrading the coilovers to Kings in the future but I'd love it leveled out sooner than later. I know it is nit-picking but it's the only thing I can complain about my Bronco.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Wheels and Tires are 17x9 Dirty Life Canyon Gray Wheels 35" Nitto AT Tires 6x5.5 2021 Ford Bronco off Ebay seller: auto-addicts
(I specified12.50X35R17) the ones they advertise have 315/70R17 the wheels are 0 offset 5" backspace they sent them with the Tire pressure sensors, that were already programmed for my Bronco, I literally Bolted them on Torqued to 100 ft. lbs. and done they were truck shipped on a pallet that was carefully set up and shrink wrapped including 27-splinned lug nuts and socket to mount all wheels including the spare I got them in 3 Days after order Date Very Satisfied with the entire experience as far as the 1-1/2" level kit I had it installed at 4wheelparts.com ($638.45)including a 4 wheel alignment and on a level surface it is dead-on level! and the shackles (D-rings) are from Harbor Freight and the say Badland on them APEX 3/4 in. D-Ring Shackle (harborfreight.com) I painted them orange to match also I bought: 10,000 lb. Capacity 3 in. x 30 ft. Recovery Snatch Strap (harborfreight.com) and a: Receiver Tow Hook (harborfreight.com) as well.
Ford Bronco Anyone level a Sasquatch Bronco? IMG_0549.JPG

Ford Bronco Anyone level a Sasquatch Bronco? IMG_0590.JPG

OP
OP
pakrat

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Wheels and Tires are 17x9 Dirty Life Canyon Gray Wheels 35" Nitto AT Tires 6x5.5 2021 Ford Bronco off Ebay seller: auto-addicts
(I specified12.50X35R17) the ones they advertise have 315/70R17 the wheels are 0 offset 5" backspace they sent them with the Tire pressure sensors, that were already programmed for my Bronco, I literally Bolted them on Torqued to 100 ft. lbs. and done they were truck shipped on a pallet that was carefully set up and shrink wrapped including 27-splinned lug nuts and socket to mount all wheels including the spare I got them in 3 Days after order Date Very Satisfied with the entire experience as far as the 1-1/2" level kit I had it installed at 4wheelparts.com ($638.45)including a 4 wheel alignment and on a level surface it is dead-on level! and the shackles (D-rings) are from Harbor Freight and the say Badland on them APEX 3/4 in. D-Ring Shackle (harborfreight.com) I painted them orange to match also I bought: 10,000 lb. Capacity 3 in. x 30 ft. Recovery Snatch Strap (harborfreight.com) and a: Receiver Tow Hook (harborfreight.com) as well.

Thats sits perfect! Txs

Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MillerAndCheeto

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Cyber Orange Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Leveling the sasquatch puts the CV into a position that will cause it to bind at full droop. Just don't go off roading with it and you should be fine (not sure if you're making a mall crawler or a real offroader - not judging, everyone has a different reason to buy it). If you're planning on doing offroading then you're better off using a full coilover upgrade.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ide-lift-heights-with-wheel-tire-sizes.17719/
Sponsored