Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor, 05 MB e55, 19 Range Rover,20 BMW M50i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
AA3BC3E9-B294-4138-87FA-E3C693CDC48A.jpeg
1A819D6E-DDE8-4C97-BC05-9F79951FFACF.jpeg

Here are some pre-lift photos. Wheels are I
Indy 101’s in 17x9, tires are BFG KO2’s in 35x12.5, Badlands Sasquatch suspension with Zone Off-road 1” leveling kit.

great looking set up, can you share what the offset is for those wheels ?
Sponsored

Danbob

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150....2022 Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
great looking set up, can you share what the offset is for those wheels ?

I told the girlfriend I had to install a 12k hidden winch up front to level it out, then the rear was too high. Installed a rough country storage box and mabbett fold out table to level it out. Then the front was too high and I had to add a light bar and some ditch lights... now it it looks too high in the back again....... 😁

mclaffer

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla model 3 and Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone leveled a squatched Bronco? Not lifted front and rear, just added a small spacer or made another adjustment to get the front up to level. Mine is about 1" low in the front and I personally don't like the raked look. The whole point of going sasquatch was to have a trail ready rig that I could use and abuse until upgrading the coilovers to Kings in the future but I'd love it leveled out sooner than later. I know it is nit-picking but it's the only thing I can complain about my Bronco.
Yes, I used the Rough Country 2 inch leveling kit and only used the 2 inch spacer up front. It's almost perfectly level and I have a Wildrack

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, I used the Rough Country 2 inch leveling kit and only used the 2 inch spacer up front. It's almost perfectly level and I have a Wildrack
Would love to see a level sideways pic of that.