Sponsored

Anyone Now on the Bronco Fence or Totally Off It Now that the B&P is Out?

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm definitely on the fence. I just don't want the gray MIC top so my options are wait until late 2021 for the shadow black modular top OR hold off until 2022 for the white top. Bummer. I also don't understand why I can't order the 33" tires on all the Broncos? I've decided I really like the 33's and would love to just have them on a BD build. I don't want to buy a whole new set of tires after I get a Bronco.... Question, shouldn't the BL 33's be able to fit on any build?
Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m having a hard time with the idea of ordering a $50k vehicle sight unseen (and undriven) given all of Fordā€˜s buffoonery thus far. Iā€™ve never owned a Ford and Iā€™m not exactly brimming with confidence about the brand right now.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've also been considering a Defender 110. Reliability fears (a la TFL on youtube) scared me off a bit and convinced me to stick with the tried and true Bronco without constant fear of Land Rover repair bills.
I doubt Iā€™d be able to sleep at night once the warranty period expired.
Ford Bronco Anyone Now on the Bronco Fence or Totally Off It Now that the B&P is Out? 3974442D-033A-4EDF-9BCA-3EEA7CE4188A

Sponsored

Witout

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gmc Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Patiently holding out for a 22MY squatch manual. Biggest gripe is the B/O system is not a stand alone option like other manufacturers make their higher end audio and the lack of roof rails on said squatch.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm on the fence for 2021, but think that a 2022 Bronco could be acceptable. I have a 7/27 res and last night got a my2022 res in case I decide to wait for 2022.

But I'm wondering. Would Ford allow someone to wait and use a my2021 res to buy a 2022 Bronco? If so, maybe I could use the 7/27 res to get closer to the front of the 2022 line.

bokirby

Big Bend
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 435i Xdrive
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You can buy a more than capable bronco for just under 50k. Ford botched this B&P, without a doubt; however I do believe for most people expectations were too high going into this. No brand new vehicle goes without itā€™s hiccups. Iā€™m still very much on this Bronco train.

Sponsored

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm ok with everything but the interior options. I'm looking at a VB OBX and thinking "How in the hell are bronze and navy pier going to match that?" I'm dead set on the VB and on the OBX trim. I'm just not sure I can handle that much mismatched stuff, though.
Honestly I think blue and bronze looks sharp. But Iā€™m not sure how it will look on the interior.

Ford Bronco Anyone Now on the Bronco Fence or Totally Off It Now that the B&P is Out? E46C0DC9-1DFF-42FE-B2CF-10EBC24A36F3

Jmgunn0124

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mid not being available with manual on big bend was my law straw unfortunately. Manual is dealbreaker for me and heated seats are for my wife.

I was already really struggling with the rear vents. We load a car up for road trips. The rear floors are never spared.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Patiently holding out for a 22MY squatch manual. Biggest gripe is the B/O system is not a stand alone option like other manufacturers make their higher end audio
Amen. I care about quality audio. I donā€™t care about all the extra gadgets you have to pay for to get it. So agitating.

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I kinda wish I could time travel ahead to see if green is a part of MY2022 because I would happily wait for that. However I think getting the Bronco under invoice is a good deal and won't happen for probably for another five years or when the used market picks up. I've got a trim (Big Bend) that I like without going overboard as I will most likely get the Hybrid when it is eventually released. So, I guess not really on the fence.
Sponsored