Sponsored

Anyone Now on the Bronco Fence or Totally Off It Now that the B&P is Out?

jtzako

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to hold off deciding for sure until the work out the bugs in the site. However, based on the cost of the winch+mount and tow package, no synthetic winch line option, lack of roof rails/sound deadening on Sasquatch. no onboard air solution and the hard top roof situation I may cancel my reservation and buy something else or revisit the bronco for 2022 YM.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still in. Oddly enough, after reserving a two door Badlands, then deciding a 4 door was better, I am back to the 2dr Badlands due to config options and price. I was not surprised by anything and at this point don't care about the lack of other options because I was not going to add any other options other than those already listed anyway.

*Update. Went downtown to see the Filson Bronco and the Badlands Overlander Bronco. That convinced me of two things: Areal 51 color and 2dr. The 4dr is too big for my taste.

Last edited:

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm definitely on the fence now. Considering rebates I can get a very well optioned, more powerful, larger, and more capable full size truck for the same price. Or I can get a similarly equipped 3 row crossover for substantially less. And use the savings to buy a old wrangler to use as a toy. Still love the Bronco, but I dont love the idea of spending $50k on a vehicle that is full of compromises.

Ween

Black Diamond
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
đź›°
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Obsessed with Bronco. I am somewhat concerned that the combination of fails up to this point may translate to the quality of the truck itself. Hopefully not, because the exterior looks SO boss.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am now, after seeing the B&P, with the options and model i would do, less of a value, so priicey-now i am back to considering the Defender 90, 4 year warranty so i am not as concerned with any sniggles that come out, and am happy driving a loaner if it is in the shop-still on the fence, and most likely will let my wife decide so we have peace in the crib.
Unfortunately with JLR's new dashboard architecture you can no longer play "Rover Bingo" where you try to connect 4 warning lights in a row (up/down, left/right, or diagonal) before heading into the dealership to pay $5,000 for them to turn off the lights.

Russtang

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Less excited now that I found out that the Manual Transmission/Sasquatch combination isn't gonna hit the B&P until late 2021.

I have an October reservation at Granger (which puts me at a model year 2022), but concerned because orders will happen in December or January. Not sure if I can change my order after the MT/Sasquatch package is available...:cautious:

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Less excited now that I found out that the Manual Transmission/Sasquatch combination isn't gonna hit the B&P until late 2021.

I have an October reservation at Granger (which puts me at a model year 2022), but concerned because orders will happen in December or January. Not sure if I can change my order after the MT/Sasquatch package is available...:cautious:
You can change order before VIN is created. And you're in a prime location to not wait a lot longer than your reservation number as so many others will be waiting as well.

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

On the fence and will be looking at other vehicles.

This has been an interesting process and an unlikable one at that.

No X-plan
Navy Pier
Modular painted top issue
Build and Price prices and flaws.

In all likelihood, the Bronco delivers will probably be pushed out until Fall of 2021 as you know more supply chain problems will pop up.

Delasangre

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was super excited and each delay and missed promise has lowered my excitement level to now if I think about the big picture I get a handful of major letdowns plus at least a year wait to get the vehicle.

I don't like;
-No X-plan as promised
-MIC top is only carbonized grey (ugly)
-Badlands grill is only carbonized grey (could live with but meh)
-In fact no grill choices at all
-No first row soft top option (can get aftermarket but would be nice to bundle it)
-No green paint or Lightning blue on anything less than FE
-Cant get adaptive cruise without LUX

I'm still going to order because my Sept 24 reservation should get me a MY22 and allow me to choose from whatever they add for that, and hopefully they fix some of the blemishes but I don't know what I'll want by the time it arrives in 12-18 months.