Sponsored

Anyone Now on the Bronco Fence or Totally Off It Now that the B&P is Out?

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No way in hell would I be giving a couple thousand dollar gift to any dealer so they can sell the Bronco at a profit. And if you did that you just screwed every single Bronco reservation holder than had a reservation after yours. Because they had to wait for your Bronco to be built so you could gift your dealer a Bronco they can sell at a profit.
My suggestion is to compare with Ford accessories, Carid, and Autoanything online. Might surprise us and save some $$
Sponsored

Eds-FB

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ForesterSport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The more I see the more I think its not worth waiting for ,
for all the build up and hype its like jeep big up charge to get options that on most any other new vehicle i have purchased are standard equipment , For me there following Jeeps footsteps . My Ford stock was going to used to purchase a Bronco not so sure today the more I learn the less appealing this offering is..... Ed

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The more I see the more I think its not worth waiting for ,
for all the build up and hype its like jeep big up charge to get options that on most any other new vehicle i have purchased are standard equipment , For me there following Jeeps footsteps . My Ford stock was going to used to purchase a Bronco not so sure today the more I learn the less appealing this offering is..... Ed
Wait, you mean like the Garage door opener that costs $50K-$60K?

psychwarfare

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, MGB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
With the announcement of the 392 Wrangler, and it likely being available before the bronco...its getting harder to accept some of the nonsense ford strapped to this revival.

Holding out hope for some kind of change on the Bronco interior...but between the interior/top/expansion of FE production/probably not being able to see one in person before purchase/etc...it might be hard to follow through with ordering

Starting to lean even more towards out on this

Sponsored

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As of now I still plan on going with a Bronco although I keep going back and forth on the model since I wanted the WT originally. Will most likely end up going with BL since that is the closest to what I want.

Set my budget in around $55k so the Jeep 392 is out of budget, but of I was looking at a FE in that range would just switch over. Have also been waiting to see the pricing on the 4xe, with the tax credit may look at that closer if the package price if less than the credit.

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Remember that episode of Chapelle show where pdiddy kept shutting down the studio over every little thing? I can’t help think of that when I see these threads, lol
C97F961F-76D2-40B1-BD75-0D57CCB1496C.jpeg

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Remember that episode of Chapelle show where pdiddy kept shutting down the studio over every little thing? I can’t help think of that when I see these threads, lol
Ford Bronco Anyone Now on the Bronco Fence or Totally Off It Now that the B&P is Out? C97F961F-76D2-40B1-BD75-0D57CCB1496C
The only way I'm keeping my Bronco reservation is if you go to the Bronx and get me breast milk from a Cambodian immigrant.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get why people might be turned off. Ford has made some mistakes. Some being their fault some being the shit pandemic. But nothing is ever perfect, in the end for me I’ve never cared to much about cars, with one small exception the bronco, so I’m willing to compromise on some things like the HT or some of the interior flaws, I want that damn thing in my garage tomorrow

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I were spending $65k on a FE, I would look at other vehicles, maybe wrangler 392, but since my 2DR Basemansquatch is almost $30k less, I’m still in. It’s an incredible value.
Yup. I do feel for people that REALLY care about interiors because the Wildtrak/OBX interiors definitely leave something to be desired. But if that’s the case, vote with your wallet and go with the badlands or black diamond IMO. If there isn’t a single interior you like, then either deal with it or wait until further refinements come down the line.

I honestly think that is the main place Ford screwed up, is that the lower trims are better than the higher trims. My dad would “usually” be an OBX buyer, but the black diamond MGV seats are close enough to leather for him, and significantly cheaper.

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bertbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm still in. Oddly enough, after reserving a two door Badlands, then deciding a 4 door was better, I am back to the 2dr Badlands due to config options and price. I was not surprised by anything and at this point don't care about the lack of other options because I was not going to add any other options other than those already listed anyway.

*Update. Went downtown to see the Filson Bronco and the Badlands Overlander Bronco. That convinced me of two things: Areal 51 color and 2dr. The 4dr is too big for my taste.
How much bigger does the two door feel than a 2 door jeep. Just looking for your opinion.

Pork-n-Bean

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moon Vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think people are really "nitpicking" this product release. It's a relatively expensive item, for sure, but all cars are this day and age. If it was released and on the lot today we all would have one in our driveway. It's going to be awesome, hang in there and enjoy the anticipation!
Sponsored