Sponsored

Anyone on the 'wait list' get a letter like this from Ford??

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
MARCH 21 order here.

WTH is this statement from the letter? “2Ordering for Special Edition Broncos opens in March. Production is limited. See your dealer for details.”

If I hear of ANYONE getting a delivery of a Special Edition Bronco before I get my WT SASQ LUX 2 Door, I may just hire an attorney…
Everyone getting a special edition before you probably reserved and ordered before you did.
Sponsored

Dsword

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Mustang GT Premium - 1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Everyone getting a special edition before you probably reserved and ordered before you did.
Did you read their statement? Ordering opens this month…

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Did you read their statement? Ordering opens this month…
First round is going to reservation holders. Hopefully by the time they start cranking them out all the early waiters have theirs

Royalty007

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I didn’t receive this email and i placed my order 2-10-22. I got confirmation from Ford that the order was received and placed the same day. From all the research I’ve done I’m gonna make the assumption that people with higher spec Broncos or ones with packages that have supply issues (tow package) may be receiving this notification from Ford.

OP
OP
WLDCATR

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wld '22 - 23 SQ8 AUDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn’t receive this email and i placed my order 2-10-22. I got confirmation from Ford that the order was received and placed the same day. From all the research I’ve done I’m gonna make the assumption that people with higher spec Broncos or ones with packages that have supply issues (tow package) may be receiving this notification from Ford.
I received the same notice of 'order received' ..... on Nov 2nd 2021.... and still waiting and waiting.....

Sponsored
OP
OP
WLDCATR

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

UPDATE: I was on the highway this morning when I saw a car hauler loaded with Broncos headed towards Dallas...pissed me off. But that irritated me so I went by my dealer, asked about my Bronco and lo n' behold.... the sls gm returned with my VIN # and build date of 4/25/22!!!

I reserved 7/16/2020.... Order first confirmed 3/16/2021..... then confirmed again 11/2/2021.... and today from the dealer... handed me my VIN # and build date. What a surprise! I didn't think that first to reserve meant last to be delivered?

If I had not gone in to ask the whereabouts of my Bronco.... who knows if Ford would have ever notified me? If you haven't heard anything from Ford for awhile... go ask a human.

wvuabh

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4dr Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dear K,
As our 2022 Ford Bronco® SUVs roll off the line and into the outdoors, we'd like to share some updates and say thanks. We know you want to be kept in the loop, so here's the latest.
Bronco Order Banks
We're continuing to prioritize the orders we already have, like yours,1 by pausing new retail orders of the 2022 model year after March 7, 2022. And you'll hear more on the 2023 model year later this year.
Questions?
Want more info? Check out our FAQs for more details - including an exclusive chance to order one of our new Special Editions2, and updates on 2022 high-demand commodities. And stay tuned because we'll be in touch. In the meantime, if you need help with your order, your dealer's ready.
As always, your support and patience on this journey means a lot. And we can't wait to see you on the trails in your new Bronco.
KW's Bronco SUV
RESERVATION ID

10245xxx​
Your Bronco Team
Disclaimers:

1The timing of your Bronco is based on a number of factors, including reservation timestamp, part availability and the number of Bronco vehicles each dealer receives. 2Ordering for Special Edition Broncos opens in March. Production is limited. See your dealer for details.​
I got a different message (see below)

Ford Bronco Anyone on the 'wait list' get a letter like this from Ford?? 1648993440091

OP
OP
WLDCATR

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got a different message (see below)

1648993440091.png
OKAY GANG.... here's my update to my last update: I called my dealer again and actually got a sales mgr that was very forthcoming with information that he maybe should not have given?
What he said was that my order, REGARDLESS of when my reservation was taken and a dealership assigned.... the dealership put their Ford buyers of note.... in line from 1 - to wherever 'they' want.
The exact same Bronco I ordered was delivered to this dealership and sold to their client last week. The mgr told me the buyers name (oops) and that he was on the 'order list' at #70.... and I am # 117.
Forget the bs reservation date or the priority # you might have... but where are YOU IN YOUR DEALERS ORDER LINE... ??!!?? Since the dealerships all have allotments... well, you get my drift. If you check this out... lemme know what you learn. Thanks.

OP
OP
WLDCATR

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Another update but this one is odd as they come! I received my VIN.... unannounced and only because I stopped again by the dealer and was handed it about three-four weeks ago. The following week I saw on one of the forum links that I am scheduled for production.... and last week, May 5th, again after stopping at the dealer, I was given the "current status report".... Produced!! Ford Assembly Plant MI.... Apr-27-22.... Build Start Date May 16-2022... End Date May 22-2022... dates makes no sense but what does so far with Ford.... But I was told to Expect delivery 5-6 weeks.... June sometime? Anyway, none of the links seem to tell the actual story but they can be encouraging for those of us chomping at the bit. Will check back here once the phantom Bronco is near or here. If you want to view the sticker let me know and I'll post.
OH...BTW.... at the same dealer I saw a white WT max out that the original purchaser ghosted the car... and a neighbor of mine bought it.... and actually paid $87k for it.

OP
OP
WLDCATR

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Another update but this one is odd as they come! I received my VIN.... unannounced and only because I stopped again by the dealer and was handed it about three-four weeks ago. The following week I saw on one of the forum links that I am scheduled for production.... and last week, May 5th, again after stopping at the dealer, I was given the "current status report".... Produced!! Ford Assembly Plant MI.... Apr-27-22.... Build Start Date May 16-2022... End Date May 22-2022... dates makes no sense but what does so far with Ford.... But I was told to Expect delivery 5-6 weeks.... June sometime? Anyway, none of the links seem to tell the actual story but they can be encouraging for those of us chomping at the bit. Will check back here once the phantom Bronco is near or here. If you want to view the sticker let me know and I'll post.
OH...BTW.... at the same dealer I saw a white WT max out that the original purchaser ghosted the car... and a neighbor of mine bought it.... and actually paid $87k for it.
Another update.... saw no changes in the build link+vin+order #.... so I called Ford. Very helpful and we looked up my Bronco WT.... and its built and should be at my dealer today or by the 22nd!!
Well, we shall see. Was also told I had more than 200k in Ford points, big ones since I was early reserved back in 2020... plus price lock in.... plus some goodies and what I should tell the dealer at the time I purchase & pick up.
Will let you all know what comes.... but looking forward (with reservations) to hitting the road with this long awaited toy.

ANOTHER UPDATE.... more BS from Ford. My dealer/delivery date was 5/22 but... still NOT here... dealer said their new update showed the B still in MI.... called Ford and was told the same thing without any explanation.... Ford is one f'd up organization.... with no regard to early early reservations..... So, the wait continues... will update further if ANYTHING happens of a positive nature.
Sponsored

Last edited: