Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Waiting here in Ontario for my dealer to call me (Reserved 7/27 so kinda late) and haven't heard a thing. I followed up with them back in December and they said they expect to begin ordering early January.

I have yet to follow up with them as I want to see if any other Canadians have put an order in?
Sponsored

Brownie

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, 1981 Trans Am, 1972 Austin Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order in on the 20th!

OP
OP
DieselSmack

DieselSmack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Strange... I'll do just that. Thanks for the reply

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi
for me it`s all set and i receive this morning confirmation of order from FORD NUMBER 10328XXX For BL 4 Dr.,VB,2.7 auto, sasquash,LUX, hitch, 2 TOPmodular black p.+ soft top, keyless entry pad, floor liner front rear, on- veh storage-top+doors bag
i just need accessory later in march for complete DIO.
TRACKTOY

Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did all of you who have ordered agree on pricing?

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did all of you who have ordered agree on pricing?
YES and i do`nt knows when i receive my Bronco, my reservation is 23 jully 2020. i have negotiate at the end of the deal a professionnal detailling NANO ceramique on the BRONCO for the display to my BRONCO 1 weeks in the show room of my dealer. i negociate directly with the owner of DALTON FORD, ST-RAYMOND, everybodys is happy . these small FORD family owned dealer as receive many recognition for service by ford like FORD president choice 24 years BEST IN CANADA. HE DO`NT want deposit but my wife insist to give 500,00$ cedit card deposit they appear on the workshett agreement . and i receive a confirmation order number from ford. NOW just be patient and wait..
TRACKTOY

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

YES and i do`nt knows when i receive my Bronco, my reservation is 23 jully 2020. i have negotiate at the end of the deal a professionnal detailling NANO ceramique on the BRONCO for the display to my BRONCO 1 weeks in the show room of my dealer. i negociate directly with the owner of DALTON FORD, ST-RAYMOND, everybodys is happy . these small FORD family owned dealer as receive many recognition for service by ford like FORD president choice 24 years BEST IN CANADA. HE DO`NT want deposit but my wife insist to give 500,00$ cedit card deposit they appear on the workshett agreement . and i receive a confirmation order number from ford. NOW just be patient and wait..
TRACKTOY
I ordered on Jan 20th, my reservation is July 17, I have a build sheet that says a retail 2021 model with build codes, they promised money off msrp but couldn’t confirm how much. I didn’t receive any order confirmation emails from Ford, but many have, did you?
Sponsored