Sponsored

Anyone placed BF Goodrich Ko2 tires on OuterBanks?

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s great. Love the look of the meaty tire. Just find the stock so city. Think the ko2 is the way to go without a new setup
I was in between the OBX and BD for a while and realized the main thing I liked on the BD was the stock Grabbers. Buying an OBX give me the option of Lux pkg and I'll install the tires I want upon delivery.
Sponsored

OP
OP

eMan

Outer Banks
First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Accent
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was in between the OBX and BD for a while and realized the main thing I liked on the BD was the stock Grabbers. Buying an OBX give me the option of Lux pkg and I'll install the tires I want upon delivery.
Have the same plan.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think K02 in that size is E load rated, it is likely going to ride a lot harsher then stock
Why do people constantly say this on the forum? It is untrue. They ride much better than the baby tires that come on the OBX. I've been driving the KO2s for many years. They are great tires.

I appreciate that some people are coming to a Bronco from a car and have no frame of reference for truck tires. I don't think you should tell people a tire rides "harsh" if you don't drive on them. Perhaps I am just used to driving big ol' trucks, but I do not get the reviews about the rough ride.

Last edited:

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why do people constantly say this on the forum? It is untrue. They ride much better than the baby tires that come on the OBX. I've been driving the KO2s for many years. They are great tires.

I appreciate that some people are coming to a Bronco from a car and have no frame of reference for truck tires. I don't think you should tell people a tire rides "harsh" if you don't drive on them. Perhaps I am just used to driving big ol' trucks, but I do not get the reviews about the rough ride.
I see you updated your avatar with your rig on the K02’s…..so you have the white letters facing in?

Assuming you went with 275/70 18’s?

Sponsored

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Youtuber, Chase Gentry put 275/65R18 KO2's on his loaner Outer Banks for Top of the World, Moab UT:

OP
OP

eMan

Outer Banks
First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Accent
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes.

Worked out fine

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see you updated your avatar with your rig on the K02’s…..so you have the white letters facing in?

Assuming you went with 275/70 18’s?
yes and yes