Sponsored

Anyone plan to apply ceramic coating to their Bronco?

Burndog

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone plan to apply ceramic coating to their Bronco? I'm going with that over PPF and wanted to know how folks think it will stand up to trail abuse.
I'm told most pinstriping should buff out as well as look awesome for years đź‘Ś
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm strongly considering it. I have no idea how it will hold up but it'll be better than not having it.

BadSquatch22

Badlands
First Name
Catalin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will absolutely use a ceramic coating on the Antimatter Blue. I've been using CQuartz UK with great success. It will prevent most of the ugly swirl marks and fine sand scratches. As far as trail abuse.. you might want to use XPEL or something similar..

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
yes will probably try some of my current uses on the paint such as a graphine coating.

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone plan to apply ceramic coating to their Bronco? I'm going with that over PPF and wanted to know how folks think it will stand up to trail abuse.
I'm told most pinstriping should buff out as well as look awesome for years đź‘Ś
oops!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bucknerj81

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain, BMW X3, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ceramic coatings are a great way to protect your paint. I have used them on my other vehicles and prefer them to wax. It’s a ton of work but once you’re done nothing beats it. There are so many options out there. I think I’m going to apply adams graphene coating. The reviews look amazing.

OP
OP
Burndog

Burndog

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will absolutely use a ceramic coating on the Antimatter Blue. I've been using CQuartz UK with great success. It will prevent most of the ugly swirl marks and fine sand scratches. As far as trail abuse.. you might want to use XPEL or something similar..
I was looking hard at Xpel but couldn't justify the $$$ and still wind up possibly ripping the liner.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ceramic coatings are a great way to protect your paint. I have used them on my other vehicles and prefer them to wax. It’s a ton of work but once you’re done nothing beats it. There are so many options out there. I think I’m going to apply adams graphene coating. The reviews look amazing.
I used it on the front of my RV to protect it from all of the crap I get hit with, and the damn bugs. Has worked very well, the bugs just wipe off, as well as road grim and dirt, supposed to last 5 years, we will see.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DHRPTZ...colid=G5F9B9983RU7&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Bucknerj81

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain, BMW X3, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I used it on the front of my RV to protect it from all of the crap I get hit with, and the damn bugs. Has worked very well, the bugs just wipe off, as well as road grim and dirt, supposed to last 5 years, we will see.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DHRPTZ...colid=G5F9B9983RU7&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
It’s even cheaper right now on there site. Plus they are giving an additional 15% off for st. Patrick’s Day.
https://adamspolishes.com/collections/ceramics-graphene-graphene-kits/products/graphene-complete-kit

Sponsored

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just like anything there's a wide range of product quality within the ceramic world, and some are easier to apply than others. For the Bronco I'm going to use a spray on / hose off product. It's not the best but it's the easiest. I cannot recall the brand name think it was developed for aerospace and now available for cars. I need to try and dig it up.

Other cars I use Chemical Guys but that's more work and more money.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I haven't decided yet, but my first option is PPF self healing then ceramic, I plan on using this off road a lot. Given all the panels are removeable now, that adds more options.

Charky

Wildtrak
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've had the Cquartz professionally applied version and it looks fantastic. Don't confuse a ceramic coating with something that will protect your paint from rock hits or tree branches scraping alongside your Bronco. That's why folks combine the film of their choice (Xpel) with a ceramic type coating.

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As soon as I get it home I’m applying it. The cost and time spent will be worth it, especially on black.