Sponsored

Anyone planning on 4DR backseat cupholder mod (for cloth seats)?

TheObiJuan

Wildtrak
First Name
J.M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Am I the only one planning to mod their cloth backseat to add leather seat Cupholders—assuming Ford allows these to be sold without the whole armrest
Ford Bronco Anyone planning on 4DR backseat cupholder mod (for cloth seats)? 2FD35F26-87AA-4C8F-B01D-4F8DB6F7DB5C
Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We don’t know... only you can answer that.

Edit: sorry, I thought I was the slowest typist on the Internet. I retract my previous statement.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do I understand correctly that the MGV seats also don't have rear-seat cupholders?

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

giphy.gif

Sponsored
OP
OP
TheObiJuan

TheObiJuan

Wildtrak
First Name
J.M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We don’t know... only you can answer that.

Edit: sorry, I thought I was the slowest typist on the Internet. I retract my previous statement.

Do I understand correctly that the MGV seats also don't have rear-seat cupholders?
To me, it appears like there aren’t any cup holders in the back. Most will likely try to invalidate your opinion and say you don’t need them or carry water bottles with lids.
The same thing applies when folks found out the backseat occupants don’t get actual AC vents that point at them, instead they get ducts below the front seats. 😬 the south is hot and swampy 9 months or the year.

Ford Bronco Anyone planning on 4DR backseat cupholder mod (for cloth seats)? C1280638-8498-4593-916B-45AE162D310F

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If I never joined b6g, I would’ve never known how obsessed people are with cup holders

OP
OP
TheObiJuan

TheObiJuan

Wildtrak
First Name
J.M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No problem here. You posted a thread with 2 pictures in it with no text and the title "AM i"

Enjoy your beer ;)
The mobile version of the app jumps around when typing. Perhaps the picture was loading while I was typing and my next tap for a letter caused it to post.

You’re smug AF, kid

Sponsored
OP
OP
TheObiJuan

TheObiJuan

Wildtrak
First Name
J.M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If I never joined b6g, I would’ve never known how obsessed people are with cup holders
If you ever have kids and drive with them it’ll become transparent.
Is it that hard to just keep on scrolling? Nah it’s not

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If juice isn't worth the squeeze to retro it, there are other options that you can explore (though they might not look as good as OEM), it will certainly serve the purpose when you got people in the back (and you can take em out when there isnt)

Ford Bronco Anyone planning on 4DR backseat cupholder mod (for cloth seats)? 711SoH8bRJL._AC_SL1201_

Ford Bronco Anyone planning on 4DR backseat cupholder mod (for cloth seats)? 61VktJjEL2L._AC_SL1500_

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So most people that have friends or family and decides to feed them, may need cup holders to hold the super size soda. Toyota realized this in the 70's, and sure enough swarms of people treat their kids or their friends to a soda in a carton cup, which requires the cup holder. Is Ford trying to buck the trend ?

OP
OP
TheObiJuan

TheObiJuan

Wildtrak
First Name
J.M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If juice isn't worth the squeeze to retro it, there are other options that you can explore (though they might not look as good as OEM), it will certainly serve the purpose when you got people in the back (and you can take em out when there isnt)

Ford Bronco Anyone planning on 4DR backseat cupholder mod (for cloth seats)? 61VktJjEL2L._AC_SL1500_

Great idea, I value your input.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The mobile version of the app jumps around when typing. Perhaps the picture was loading while I was typing and my next tap for a letter caused it to post.

You’re smug AF, kid
For the record, it is a PITA to type on a phone on here. Agreed 1000%.

As for smugness, there's aplenty around here. Seems even more so in the last week or two.
Sometimes you have to just give it a "like" or a laugh face emoji, or scroll on, as hard as that is to do sometimes.
I tend to avoid the keyboard war unless it hits me wrong on a bad day and it is some asinine, totally wrong response.

In respect to your original post, I never really thought of it that way. Definitely something I may look at once I have mine (In MGV).
If the seat has the fold-down armrest, it should by all rights have the cupholders.
If it doesn't (and MGV apparently does not) and has just the armrest, then it should be easy enough to swap out, if that is an available standalone parts counter item.
Otherwise you may have to pilfer junkyards once these start rolling in.
Sponsored