Sponsored

Anyone planning on swapping out their Sasquatch fender flares?

01tundra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota Tacoma / 2021 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We like the look of ours much better with the standard flares, plus it will help protect the flares a little more off-road. I did replace the factory rear bumper caps with the straight non-SAS caps.

We traded ours with somebody local who was running aftermarket wheels/tires and the SAS flares looked great on his as well, it was a win-win.

Ford Bronco Anyone planning on swapping out their Sasquatch fender flares? OYy9dSi

Ford Bronco Anyone planning on swapping out their Sasquatch fender flares? KHvaGlm
Sponsored

Last edited:

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To each there own. I never understood the tires poking out past the fenders, on any vehicle. It’s actually a sign of horrible manufacturing. You ever notice that high end vehicles, BMW/Mercedes/etc…the wheels are perfectly matched with the trim/flare. When I see aftermarket poke on a pick up or a wrangler, I cant help but think in my head “Where yah going, costco?” 🤣. In all honesty. At that point just take off the flares, entirely, and get those flare delete/pinch welds. Just go completely flat.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Non-sas flares +30mm offset = perfect level of reasonable poke in my opinion.
Non-sas Badlands with Everglades wheels and 315/70r17 KO2s.

Ford Bronco Anyone planning on swapping out their Sasquatch fender flares? KHvaGlm
I guess its not that bad.

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess its not that bad.
I don't disagree that perfectly flat with the fenders is "ideal" (both for road safety and historical build standards). I do believe that this brick of a vehicle needs a slightly wider stance to feel balanced/grounded. 0.5-1" shorter sas flares would be nice.

Had to try and match my flag. :D

20230215_170822.jpg

Last edited:

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

someone is going to end up making a flare between the Non Sas and Sas size that is going to look good and make an absolute killing. Havoc is working on a new flare and am sure there are others. None of the ones out there today look great IMHO other than the ADV kits but that is a heck of a lot more coin.

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I run my factory Sasquatch flares in the winter, and a set of painted standard OBX flares in the summer.

Ford Bronco Anyone planning on swapping out their Sasquatch fender flares? 20230418_194240

Ford Bronco Anyone planning on swapping out their Sasquatch fender flares? 20230416_143456

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m looking to trade my new condition Badlands- Sasquatch fender flares for non Sas flares..
Sponsored