Sponsored

Anyone put larger tires on Big Bend Wheels?

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's perfect! Exactly what I'm looking for, I was leaning towards the Toyo OC ATIII, greatly appreciated!
Being able to keep the wheels and save a few dimes is a plus. I wasn’t certain there would be enough bang for the buck swapping the 32” Duelers for the 33” A/T’s, but the little extra size, particularly the wider stance without having to switch to Sas Flares, and the more aggressive look of the tires is a vast improvement.
If you’re looking for a cheap/Bang for the buck and not wanting to swap flares, wheels and mess with crash bars it’s not a bad way to go.
Only thing, I was tempted to try a 75 aspect ratio instead of 70’s in order to get an extra inch, but I haven’t had anyone confirm they’ll work without mods and didn’t want to take a chance….don’t hold me to it, but I believe they’d fit.
Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Being able to keep the wheels and save a few dimes is a plus. I wasn’t certain there would be enough bang for the buck swapping the 32” Duelers for the 33” A/T’s, but the little extra size, particularly the wider stance without having to switch to Sas Flares, and the more aggressive look of the tires is a vast improvement.
If you’re looking for a cheap/Bang for the buck and not wanting to swap flares, wheels and mess with crash bars it’s not a bad way to go.
Only thing, I was tempted to try a 75 aspect ratio instead of 70’s in order to get an extra inch, but I haven’t had anyone confirm they’ll work without mods and didn’t want to take a chance….don’t hold me to it, but I believe they’d fit.
Does anyone make 275/75R17s? That's still a bit taller without being crazy tall, but looking at your photos I'd be worried that they'd look too tall and skinny for this truck. I think you nailed the size here.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone make 275/75R17s? That's still a bit taller without being crazy tall, but looking at your photos I'd be worried that they'd look too tall and skinny for this truck. I think you nailed the size here.
I’m not aware of a 275/75/r17.

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm not crazy about the BB wheels, but that's what I am getting. I do like that they match the roof and grille. I might swap them out later for some after-market wheels and larger tires, but that's not a priority for me.

OP
OP
95FordBroncoguy

95FordBroncoguy

Big Bend
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 FSB on 1 tons, 97 PSD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm not crazy about the BB wheels, but that's what I am getting. I do like that they match the roof and grille. I might swap them out later for some after-market wheels and larger tires, but that's not a priority for me.
I’ll be honest, I’ve had my Bronco since mid October And they REALLY grew on me. I’m keeping the stock wheels for winter driving and longer road trips. May wrap them in some 285’s like I originally planned, but I fell in love with the Icon Rebound Pro wheels and pulled the trigger.

09A63ABF-0AAA-4E66-AA78-D38E62BCC35F.jpeg

0E5E50D3-A929-4B69-81D3-24FD43B9951E.jpeg

A842A99A-7AAB-4008-A945-561EF7A7ACB9.jpeg

Sponsored

ApolloU

Base
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
285/70 Falken Wildpeak Mud Terrains on Big Bend takeoffs I picked up for pennies. I love these wheels woth bigger tires, totally changes the vibe of the wheel. Here they are installed on my Base.
Ford Bronco Anyone put larger tires on Big Bend Wheels? IMG_20220812_174611193
Sponsored

Last edited: