Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually forgot it was Thursday… Plus we don’t get these special emails in Canada… So it’s just another day!

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no scheduling happening today, somebody posted a screen shot of what ever system that shows what's scheduling and what not. I think it's one of those oddly named "clean up" weeks and there's not much to clean up I guess.

Of course who knows, but I'm not expecting anything today or next week. Can't remember when the scheduling cycle starts, but the first week will be FE only, then the rest, then two weeks clean up. Don't know if we're in week 1 or 2 of this clean up though.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bertbronco

Bertbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

no scheduling happening today, somebody posted a screen shot of what ever system that shows what's scheduling and what not. I think it's one of those oddly named "clean up" weeks and there's not much to clean up I guess.

Of course who knows, but I'm not expecting anything today or next week. Can't remember when the scheduling cycle starts, but the first week will be FE only, then the rest, then two weeks clean up. Don't know if we're in week 1 or 2 of this clean up though.
I thought the first Thursday (6/3 ) was the FE’s then the next two Thursday’s were scheduled and the last Thursday of each month was clean up.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I thought the first Thursday (6/3 ) was the FE’s then the next two Thursday’s were scheduled and the last Thursday of each month was clean up.
First Thursday of the cycle, but the cycle didn't necessarily start on the first week of a month.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got nothing…🙁….just more daydreaming of the day my 2 Door Rapid Red Badlands MIC, 2.7, LUX, tow will maybe eventually show up in my driveway ..😞

Sponsored

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just more a sense of emptiness and sadness as I realize my Summer Bronco dreams are mostly dead as I search thru my emails hoping I missed one from Ford about a VIN

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got nothing…🙁….just more daydreaming of the day my 2 Door Rapid Red Badlands MIC, 2.7, LUX, tow will maybe eventually show up in my driveway ..😞
Hah…….that’s my build, but the way I see it I should get mine before you since I scrapped the tow pkg. Plus mine is AMB so technically, they could build mine with AMB or Shadow Black (whichever is more plentiful) since I won’t know the difference either way

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got an email from my friend Vinny. We call him Vin. He had nothing important to say. I'll see myself out now.
You've been Vindicated

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not I! With that, I do have a VIN and a build week of 6/28. However, I called Ford Cust Care to verify the build date - they stated it was moved to 7/19, which is fine. Again, I'm glad I have a VIN and a new build date. Damn MIC's!
Sponsored