First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 1986 VW Vanagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got an order preview of my 2.3L Black diamond 4dr soft top. So that was fun!
Sponsored

NativeSoCal

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2D Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m beginning to doubt the “availability” issue of more than the tops, according to my dealer rep, I got my build yesterday, July21, I have ordered a 2-Door/Badlands/2.7/Lux/Tow/Sasquatch/MIC, that’s a load of “sins”, you tell me?!
Wow, there's hope! That's my build, except for the tow

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
7/31, I was in the middle of the Rocky Mountains the night of the launch! lol
I was high on my dealers allotment, sort of why I chose them, I knew I could make up some time against more popular dealerships, so your dealer has no Broncos scheduled for production, that seems odd?
I’m not sure if it’s because they haven’t had any scheduled or not. I’ assumed that I was just getting skipped/pushed back due to all my constraints. What region are you in? I ordered from Co.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow, there's hope! That's my build, except for the tow
Well, there’s 3 of us with the same build and the one with the towing package got scheduled. What was your timestamp native? Is your build scheduled? I’m assuming you ordered from Ca.

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not sure if it’s because they haven’t had any scheduled or not. I’ assumed that I was just getting skipped/pushed back due to all my constraints. What region are you in? I ordered from Co.
Im in the Great White North, so I get no Ford updates!

Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve decided to start a side business for my real estate career producing listing videos and other marketing for agents in my office. Part of me was hesitant to spend any of my “Bronco money” on this new venture (drone, domain name, royalty free music, LLC start up funds, stuff adds up fast), but I’ve started giving up on the idea that I’ll get my Bronco this year. Hopefully the new business pays off by the time it’s delivered. Or maybe this will be like when you’re at a restaurant and the food you’ve been waiting forever to get gets to the table the moment you leave to go to the bathroom. I’ll deal with that problem if needs be!

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not I! With that, I do have a VIN and a build week of 6/28. However, I called Ford Cust Care to verify the build date - they stated it was moved to 7/19, which is fine. Again, I'm glad I have a VIN and a new build date. Damn MIC's!
I just called Customer Care and asked if they could verify the build date for mine. And....,. No surprise here she said she could not do that.
Wouldn’t even take my info or vin number. Why am I not surprised.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just called Customer Care and asked if they could verify the build date for mine. And....,. No surprise here she said she could not do that.
Wouldn’t even take my info or vin number. Why am I not surprised.
Call back and get someone else. The first person I talked to earlier this week did the same. She asked for my reservation number, verified my name/address and stated that she has no info.

The woman I talked to today asked for the VIN and she said it was moved to 7/19. She also asked to verify my email and stated I should be getting an email regarding the build, week, move. She was much more helpful.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, there’s 3 of us with the same build and the one with the towing package got scheduled. What was your timestamp native? Is your build scheduled? I’m assuming you ordered from Ca.
4.... same build for me

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve decided to start a side business for my real estate career producing listing videos and other marketing for agents in my office. Part of me was hesitant to spend any of my “Bronco money” on this new venture (drone, domain name, royalty free music, LLC start up funds, stuff adds up fast), but I’ve started giving up on the idea that I’ll get my Bronco this year. Hopefully the new business pays off by the time it’s delivered. Or maybe this will be like when you’re at a restaurant and the food you’ve been waiting forever to get gets to the table the moment you leave to go to the bathroom. I’ll deal with that problem if needs be!
Invest in yourself, it's just an automobile.

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/14... Alabama... if that matters

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Call back and get someone else. The first person I talked to earlier this week did the same. She asked for my reservation number, verified my name/address and stated that she has no info.

The woman I talked to today asked for the VIN and she said it was moved to 7/19. She also asked to verify my email and stated I should be getting an email regarding the build, week, move. She was much more helpful.
Ok just did that. I got a guy this time who took the vin # and put me on hold for a few minutes. He came back and couldn’t tell me anything more. Oh well, at least I have a vin #. I really can’t complain.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ok just did that. I got a guy this time who took the vin # and put me on hold for a few minutes. He came back and couldn’t tell me anything more. Oh well, at least I have a vin #. I really can’t complain.
Hmm oh really? Yeah I agree. At least you have a VIN!
Sponsored