Sponsored

Anyone receive an order confirmation missing the Sasquatch Package?

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been very pleased with my dealership and the experience I have had thus far. I received received an order confirmation email from Ford last evening. It was very general compared to the DORA, but the build looked correct with the exception is was missing the Sasquatch package.

I am trying to determine if there was an error at the dealership when going through the COVP process or if there is an error in Ford's software. I have reached out to my dealership, but thought I would see if this has happened to anyone else.

BL, 4dr, EG, 2.7, Sas, MIC, Tow, Lux
Sponsored

Stitchxp626

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester 2006
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine was as well, Not important to me any more, because I spent my down payment on a new Kia Soul - gas prices, interest rates and Fords screw-ups have left a bitter taste...

OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update...I received an email from my dealer this morning. He was apologetic and said that WBDO has been automatically dropping Sasquatch and it was his error not going back in to add it. I am so grateful for having ordered through Two Rivers Ford in Mt. Juliet, TN. They have been fantastic!

Tripodbruno

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma(no more) F-250, Hiker Trailer, Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There was another thread on this a few days ago... long story short for some of us Sas disappeared but showed us as 2023 models after the start of the conversion. Ford support could do nothing. I had to go into the dealer complete the COVP process-new b&p confirmation, ID check, signed DORA etc... Later that night got a confirmation email from ford and my backdoor link updated again on my build. Now back to waiting.

Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, bikes, canoes, sailboatsā€¦
Your Bronco Model
Base
Fordā€™s been botching orders and pissing people off across the board.
They are inept. Canā€™t handle a simple database and ordering system but want to sell people computer controlled electric vehicles.
No thanks.

Sponsored

ERock62

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got our confirmation Sat morning after re-order on Thursday.... Missing Sasquatch. Messaged our dealer to get it sorted out.

Ford Bronco Anyone receive an order confirmation missing the Sasquatch Package? 1664206045390

Ford Bronco Anyone receive an order confirmation missing the Sasquatch Package? 1664206077523

What we signed/ordered:
Ford Bronco Anyone receive an order confirmation missing the Sasquatch Package? 1664206200638

Yes1Please

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Update...I received an email from my dealer this morning. He was apologetic and said that WBDO has been automatically dropping Sasquatch and it was his error not going back in to add it. I am so grateful for having ordered through Two Rivers Ford in Mt. Juliet, TN. They have been fantastic!
This is correct. Auto transfer to MY23 dropped the Sas option for many orders (seems like a lot or CO ones).
Up to the dealer to add it back when they do the COVP process.

ERock62

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Question for those who had SAS dropped when re-ordered.

I received confirmation from our dealer it was corrected/added back on.

Did you receive an updated email from Ford? I have not.

Wilson66

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I believe this happened to me today on my reservation conversion. Noticed SAS missing on my order confirmation email. Called dealer, they said SAS not currently available lolā€¦. I got a 2022 Big Bend, I guess Iā€™ll have to live with it. After a couple trips to dealer, telling me ā€œorder banks not openā€ etc etc etc, I donā€™t think I got any fight left honestly. Love my Bronco, wanted to upgrade. But not in the cards. Hopefully someone loves my now ordered non -sas , wrong number of doors outer banks

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe this happened to me today on my reservation conversion. Noticed SAS missing on my order confirmation email. Called dealer, they said SAS not currently available lolā€¦. I got a 2022 Big Bend, I guess Iā€™ll have to live with it. After a couple trips to dealer, telling me ā€œorder banks not openā€ etc etc etc, I donā€™t think I got any fight left honestly. Love my Bronco, wanted to upgrade. But not in the cards. Hopefully someone loves my now ordered non -sas , wrong number of doors outer banks
Umm, the Sasquatch package is indeed avaialble to order. In the MY22 to MY23 order conversion, it would sometimes glitch and not include Squatch on the duplicated order. Merely a glitch and not an availability issue.

You can change your order up until it is scheduled. Order what you want and quit letting your dealer tell you otherwise.

Ford Bronco Anyone receive an order confirmation missing the Sasquatch Package? 1665771000448

Sponsored

st3v

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base Manual Sasquatch Bronco (BaseManSquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When Ford auto transferred my BaseManSquatch order to 2023, it was missing the aux switches, but still included SAS. I verified everything with my dealer and added back the aux switches before finalizing the new 2023 order.

Wilson66

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Umm, the Sasquatch package is indeed avaialble to order. In the MY22 to MY23 order conversion, it would sometimes glitch and not include Squatch on the duplicated order. Merely a glitch and not an availability issue.

You can change your order up until it is scheduled. Order what you want and quit letting your dealer tell you otherwise.

Ford Bronco Anyone receive an order confirmation missing the Sasquatch Package? 1665771000448
My favorite line thereā€¦ work with you dealer to understand how this might impact your price protection. At some point, these FAQs just make me laugh. My dealer wouldnā€™t know first thing about price protection, except that they know nothing about price protection. Lol.
Sponsored