Sponsored

Anyone receive email from their dealer suggesting additional $1000 deposit?

TXWILD

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F250 12 inch lift on 40's
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone else receive an email from their chosen dealer suggesting you pay an additional $1000 deposit?

DE8C22D4-A49A-4BB6-B97F-B12C8A698532.jpeg
I went through Auto Nation Katy and no issues at all. I have bought from Planet Ford before, but Robb over at Auto Nation Katy just makes it a smooth transaction every time, so keep going back. No deposit required for me at Auto Nation. Talked to them this morning, good to go.
Sponsored

Whec716

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went through Auto Nation Katy and no issues at all. I have bought from Planet Ford before, but Robb over at Auto Nation Katy just makes it a smooth transaction every time, so keep going back. No deposit required for me at Auto Nation. Talked to them this morning, good to go.
Are you suggesting you didn't reserve one and Robb will just hook you up?

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Do you think there will be any below-invoice pricing on the Bronco in the first year? Demand is going to be huge, so I'm doubtful.
There's a dealer in Idaho doing a $1,000 below invoice.

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone else receive an email from their chosen dealer suggesting you pay an additional $1000 deposit?

DE8C22D4-A49A-4BB6-B97F-B12C8A698532.jpeg
This sounds shady as Shit. They are probably hurting for a free loan.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Never responded to their email, but just got this text message after I ignored their call... :rolleyes:

Ford Bronco Anyone receive email from their dealer suggesting additional $1000 deposit? 40053A55-64DF-47ED-BF79-71FD073E57F7
Sounds like they are charging $400 for something thats a 100? I'm sure it's none refundable $500.

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did get an email from my dealer but no mention of a second deposit.
Same here. I got an email from the dealer I selected saying thanks for reserving one. They'll let me know more information as it becomes available to them and if I have any questions to reach out to them and that they'd be happy to help.

OP
OP
rpmurphy

rpmurphy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 VW Golf
Couldn't figure out how to switch dealers for my existing reservation, so I canceled it and just created a new reservation with a different dealer. If they're asking for more money now, I'd hate to know how much more they're going to ask for when it's time to purchase.

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same here. I got an email from the dealer I selected saying thanks for reserving one. They'll let me know more information as it becomes available to them and if I have any questions to reach out to them and that they'd be happy to help.
I also got a phone call from someone at my local dealership. I asked about package pricing but they didn't know. =(
Sponsored