Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Baja Desins and Diode Dynamics will set you back over $800. Please direct us to a will fit mod bumper for price DD wants just for brackets ($120) We are not all off roading but do want a pair, just one pair will do of FOG lamps. I don't need 6 lamps, only 2.
When I research Baja Designs I was pretty sure there 2 light solutions for under $400.
Sponsored

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I found the modular bumper to be one of the best OEM bumpers I've ever seen on a vehicle. Meanwhile, the plastic one is perhaps the worst.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Considering the cost of the aftermarket bumpers AND bash plates ... I'm quite happy with the bumper.

Brush guard is so-so .... maybe skip that next time if the aftermarket comes up with something stronger.

NaturalFlorida

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 4Runner SR-5 / 7" lift / 5.29 Gears / Lockers
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really liking the Road Armor Stealth Winch Bumper ( 6213F10B )

Sponsored

miked47

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Im happy with mine. No regrets.

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really liking the Road Armor Stealth Winch Bumper ( 6213F10B )
This is a good one too, maybe 2nd in the running if I were to change out bumpers, the winch access is good. But the intercooler and radar blockage, and lost approach angle is a concern, and the branding is really, really loud.

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks like Ford will have lights to fit in the corners if you look at the latest Raptor Bronco it has two fog/spot lights. hopefully the cost will be less than 1000 bucks :oops: ...for me the steel bumper looks the best and is not Jeep looking I'm not fan of plastic!
Good catch! This reinforces my choice of the modular bumper. I was starting to get worried as I couldn't find any quality lights that fit IN the bumper rather than behind it, where the available kits are located.

Ford Bronco Anyone regretting the Modular Bumper? Screenshot_20211111-181427_Chrome

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
fyi .. these are the same exact lights on the gen3 raptor and they are not very good

Good catch! This reinforces my choice of the modular bumper. I was starting to get worried as I couldn't find any quality lights that fit IN the bumper rather than behind it, where the available kits are located.

Ford Bronco Anyone regretting the Modular Bumper? Screenshot_20211111-181427_Chrome

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I converted to 22 MY BD and am keeping the modular bumper. I think style wise, it looks trim and a lot less blocky then the capable. you can always add fog lamps. just my opinion. everyone has their own style in mind.

Smashquatch

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 Cooper S 85 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m gonna go mod bumper so I can shift to crawler, lock the front and rear lockers, and push double parked cars into one spot or the other at the mall. Talk about off road adventure. And yes, I know, pictures or it didnā€™t happen šŸ˜

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like the modular bumper. I have Diode Dynamics SAE Fog ($120) mounted with the included brackets. I also fabbed up a simple flat bar bracket for a "dune flag", using the Bronco bolts for mounting a flag. I don't like the winch mount options for the modular bumper so far, so I may eventually replace it, but for now, it's better than the plastic bumper for my uses.

You can mount your Bronco flag there haha.

This is the direction I plan on going eventually.

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess Iā€™m going capable. I didnā€™t realize until after I ordered the 2022 BL that it changed. I havenā€™t seen any of them in person but prefer the modular bumpers aesthetic. Factory fog lights are cool though.
Sponsored