Sponsored

Anyone remember when a Ford delay prompted them to tell us we get a $300.00 credit?

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone remember when a Ford delay prompted them to tell us we get a $300.00 credit? Was having a Bronco reservation at the time the only qualifier for that? and is there a way to track that you still have it? Or it will be available after you receive your Bronco?
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone remember when a Ford delay prompted them to tell us we get a $300.00 credit? Was having a Bronco reservation at the time the only qualifier for that? and is there a way to track that you still have it? Or it will be available after you receive your Bronco?
After you take delivery, and activate FordPass for a certain amount of time, the ford credit points will be applied to your account.

Stand by and I’ll find the thread...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-priority-fordpass-points-loyalty-gift.10042/

Last edited:
OP
OP

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you Sir!!!!!

imnewtothis

Badlands
First Name
Haramol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After you take delivery, and activate FordPass for a certain amount of time, the ford credit points will be applied to your account.

Stand by and I’ll find the thread...
Yep! And I’m trying to rack up as many FordPass points as I can (going to a local Michigan “Bronco reveal” event worth 11k points)

Flip those points in DIO accessories and whatnot

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny I was just thinking about the same thing. I switched dealers last month and even though I am a day two res my order will be MY22 to see what options will be available on MY22. I'm not sure if the credit still applies. I haven't seen or heard anything about it

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you Sir!!!!!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-priority-fordpass-points-loyalty-gift.10042/

As part of your upcoming owner experience, you will have the opportunity to participate in our FordPass™ Rewards loyalty program. At your time of delivery, you will earn 42,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $200 value) to use toward maintenance, service, accessories and much more at your local Ford Dealer. As a thank‑you for your patience and interest in Bronco, we are adding an additional 20,000 FordPass Rewards Points when you take delivery of your Ford Bronco. That’s 62,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $300 value) to use toward accessories, maintenance and service at your local Ford Dealer.** We will share more regarding FordPass Rewards and its benefits as you get closer to taking delivery of your Ford Bronco.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mostly due to the grief of the B&P push I suspect.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Activate within 60 days of delivery and remain active for 180 days.

Ford Bronco Anyone remember when a Ford delay prompted them to tell us we get a $300.00 credit? tempsni
Does this mean we have to wait six months for the points, or that if we activate the modem and we want the points we are unable to deactivate for six months? I would prefer the points immediately so I can order a cargo mat and some other small things rather than tack them onto my order. I was going to activate everything anyways, so I don't mind if I'm temporarily locked into it.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mostly due to the grief of the B&P push I suspect.
They should do better considering the length of time. Some Mach E customers are getting $1k cash back and free charging because of delays.

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does this only work for early reservation holders?

Regan

Wildtrak
First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murano and 08 chev Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a question, not sure where to post. In regards to Rewards Points. You cannot order merchandise, or anything for that matter directly from Ford. When I used the chat feature the less then helpful response was you need to contact the dealer to use points. Question, does the dealer set the amount of "points" it will cost for an up-grade or accessory? There does not seem to be any good information that I can find (for example points required to buy a mug). Been using the Ford card to gain rewards points, but trying to figure out if it is a waste of time, and go back to earning air miles.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you like the points then don't forget to get the Ford Pass credit card to use on your down payment... On a $3000 payment, you'll get $100 statement credit, 6mths 0%, 5% back in points, 11,000 extra points on first purchase, plus when you spend $6000 in 12 months you get $200 so your down payment of $3000 gets you halfway there.

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a question... In regards to Rewards Points... does the dealer set the amount of "points" it will cost for an up-grade or accessory? There does not seem to be any good information.
the dealer charges you for whatever part and/or labor you are purchasing. If you Ford Pass Rewards points you can use them towards the invoice.

$1.00 equates to 200 points

So if you have 10,000 points you could buy $50.00 worth of parts/merchandise or labor.

you also get points back for anything done at the dealership that includes a Ford part and labor on the same line. The reward amounts to about 5%.
If you pay with a Ford Pass Visa the reward doubles to 10%.

you get 42,000 points ($210.00) when you purchase a vehicle.

hope this helps.
Sponsored

Last edited: