Sponsored

Anyone replace the Ford OEM soft top w/ the Bestop Trektop twill yet?

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Watching this thread. Can someone post a pic or two of how it mounts to the roof rails? Looking for a better view than the pic below.

Also, what makes this seal better than the OEM? Interested in more feedback on highway speeds (75mph) and crosswinds.

Ford Bronco Anyone replace the Ford OEM soft top w/ the Bestop Trektop twill yet? 1649774570600
Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
With the gearshade on under the bestop, you wont have that problem with the fabric being pushed down into the cabin.
This is very much an issue with the factory top. Anyone above 5'8" is going to get a face full of top if you're in the backseat.

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For various reasons I have both tops, but I don't plan to put on the Besttop until the OEM top starts showing it's age.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Access to the rear is either by going underneath the top or for larger things undoing the rear window. I have 2 large dogs that Ive lifted up and put in the back with the window in place. Getting them out is different story since I won't let them jump out the back, so I've resorted to going through 2nd row doors during the winter months.
Bestop has a much cleaner look! I also HATE wrestling with the tracks trying to get the sides on with the OEM top .... is it easier on the Bestop?

Any chance you can post a few pics with the side windows off, the sides on and the back off etc etc ..... access? and all that good stuff

If Bestop comes out with a Khaki version I will get it just for the looks!!
Sponsored

Last edited: