Sponsored

Anyone seen a Bronco on the road in Colorado yet?

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What model is the one at Freeway Ford that you test drove? I test drove a Wildtrak at Castle Rock Ford.
It was a Black Diamond, 2.3, MT, soft top, MGV, and what looked to be the mid package. Small screen and regular climate control.

I’ve called around the South Metro and no one else seems to have a demo. Groove Ford in Centennial and Auto Nation in Littleton don’t have their demos yet.
Ford Bronco Anyone seen a Bronco on the road in Colorado yet? B6E11060-9261-499B-AF3D-57C39795CF29
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw one up on Red Cone tea-bagging a Defender on YouTube.

Does that count? :p

COJOE

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spotted a cactus grey possibly Black Diamond cruising through Longmont a week ago. Almost chased them down but didn't have time!

Tmurder1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Saw one with temp tags on 287 last night. No idea which trim. Several dealers now have demos. Some are being cool about folks test driving them, some not so much.

Sponsored

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been driving everywhere blindfolded, just so I don't have to see lucky bastards anyone blissfully driving a Bronco before me.

Still working on training the dog to be a reliable navigator, but the handwriting on her pace notes is atrocious.

• Haha
Reactions: Kao

n632cm

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I am one of the lucky ones...didn't try to rush anything, didn't change my order, just decided to relax and let whatever happen, happen. I got mine delivered on July 19th (info and build details below). I apologize to anyone that may be upset, I totally get why you would feel that way. I wish I knew the magic formula of how I got mine, but frankly I just got lucky.

Build Info
  • A51
  • 4dr Badlands (non-sasquatch)
  • 2.7L
  • Lux
  • Marine Grade Vinyl
  • Hardtop
  • Towing Package
Commentary: Yes I know most of these items should have delayed my delivery....again I just got lucky.

Reservation Info
  • Day 1 reservation (originally reserved a FE)
  • Order Completed in January (changed from FE to badlands)
  • Original build date - week of June 21
  • Revised build Date - week of June 28
  • Delivery on July 19
First impressions
This is vehicle is great! It isn't perfect, but it still great! I haven't had a chance to go offroad yet due to my work schedule, but hoping to get out soon (maybe once this fire smoke clears up a little?). Biggest observations/gripes so far (no particular order):
  • No rear seat cupholder (really Ford?). I am hoping someone makes an aftermarket door cupholder to replace the straps.
  • Backseat leg room. I kind of wish the back seat was moved back another inch or two and have less cargo space...but as someone reminded me recently the storage space was designed for storing the doors.
  • Gas Mileage. I knew it was going to be bad, so I am not upset at this one. At 250miles, average is 17....probably 50/50 driving city/hwy.
  • Minor complaint - the hood alignment. It seems to have a big gap near the windshield and not as much near the grill. I asked the dealer and they showed me their demo unit had the same. I am not even sure why this bothers me other than it is something you can't unsee once you see it.
  • Hardtop noisy at Hwy speeds. It isn't terrible, but it is noticeable. The hardtop has the sound deadener....I would be curious to know how much of a difference that makes.
  • I really like A51, but still part of me wishes I would have selected Cactus gray. I am sure I would feel the same way about A51 if I would have selected the CG.
Dealer Info - Larry H. Miller in Lakewood
  • Honestly above average experience....but let's be honest this isn't a Lexus quality experience. Also my first time buying a car in 11 years, so I don't really have any recent experience.
  • When I picked my vehicle up someone else was picking up their red FE 4dr hardtop. The red looks great in person!
  • As someone else stated this dealer does have a blue BD 4dr demo unit (with a 2.7L I believe). I was also told they have 2dr Badlands 2.3L manual....but didn't see it.

Hope this is useful for folks - let me know if you have specific questions and I will try to answer. I am in central Denver (near Sloan's lake). I would love to offer to meet up for those who want to see it, however my work schedule it a bit crazy....DM me if you are interested and maybe we can make something work out.

Ford Bronco Anyone seen a Bronco on the road in Colorado yet? PXL_20210720_172201122.MP

OP
OP

AgentKooper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats! No need to apologize! Not to me, anyway — I won’t be in the market for a Bronco for a couple more years, at least. I’m just looking forward to seeing them around.

Area 51 looks great.

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I am one of the lucky ones...didn't try to rush anything, didn't change my order, just decided to relax and let whatever happen, happen. I got mine delivered on July 19th (info and build details below). I apologize to anyone that may be upset, I totally get why you would feel that way. I wish I knew the magic formula of how I got mine, but frankly I just got lucky.

Build Info
  • A51
  • 2.7L
  • Lux
  • Marine Grade Vinyl
  • Hardtop
  • Towing Package
Commentary: Yes I know most of these items should have delayed my delivery....again I just got lucky.

Reservation Info
  • Delivery on July 19
First impressions
This is vehicle is great! It isn't perfect, but it still great! I haven't had a chance to go offroad yet due to my work schedule, but hoping to get out soon (maybe once this fire smoke clears up a little?). Biggest observations/gripes so far (no particular order):
  • No rear seat cupholder (really Ford?). I am hoping someone makes an aftermarket door cupholder to replace the straps.
  • Backseat leg room. I kind of wish the back seat was moved back another inch or two and have less cargo space...but as someone reminded me recently the storage space was designed for storing the doors.
  • Gas Mileage. I knew it was going to be bad, so I am not upset at this one. At 250miles, average is 17....probably 50/50 driving city/hwy.
  • Minor complaint - the hood alignment. It seems to have a big gap near the windshield and not as much near the grill. I asked the dealer and they showed me their demo unit had the same. I am not even sure why this bothers me other than it is something you can't unsee once you see it.
  • Hardtop noisy at Hwy speeds. It isn't terrible, but it is noticeable. The hardtop has the sound deadener....I would be curious to know how much of a difference that makes.
  • I really like A51, but still part of me wishes I would have selected Cactus gray. I am sure I would feel the same way about A51 if I would have selected the CG.
  • Honestly above average experience....but let's be honest this isn't a Lexus quality experience. Also my first time buying a car in 11 years, so I don't really have any recent experience.
  • When I picked my vehicle up someone else was picking up their red FE 4dr hardtop. The red looks great in person!
  • As someone else stated this dealer does have a blue BD 4dr demo unit (with a 2.7L I believe). I was also told they have 2dr Badlands 2.3L manual....but didn't see it.

Hope this is useful for folks - let me know if you have specific questions and I will try to answer. I am in central Denver (near Sloan's lake). I would love to offer to meet up for those who want to see it, however my work schedule it a bit crazy....DM me if you are interested and maybe we can make something work out.

Ford Bronco Anyone seen a Bronco on the road in Colorado yet? PXL_20210720_172201122.MP
Congrats man, that looks awesome and exactly what I want (still haven't made up my mind of squatch). If it's any consolation the cupholders that they put in the Ranger are almost useless to us so probably not missing out on much; it's still a weird omission since they have them on the leather trim though.

Sponsored
OP
OP

AgentKooper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
237982527_4475004915889161_5816185910277689953_n.jpg

Picked her up today. Cannot describe how amazing of a buying experience Summit Ford was, highly highly recommend Scott at Summit.
Were you at 20th and Market in Denver today? Finally saw my first one there today, and it looked just like yours. Looked awesome - pretty much identical in color to my 4Runner. I committed at least two traffic violations trying to get a better look! (The Bronco was never in jeopardy…)

BuckyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Were you at 20th and Market in Denver today? Finally saw my first one there today, and it looked just like yours. Looked awesome - pretty much identical in color to my 4Runner. I committed at least two traffic violations trying to get a better look! (The Bronco was never in jeopardy…)
My only Friday drive was to the grocery store, so was not me, but I did get up into the mountains over the weekend...

Ford Bronco Anyone seen a Bronco on the road in Colorado yet? 240440590_375509467317831_7847114228329671534_n

Ford Bronco Anyone seen a Bronco on the road in Colorado yet? 240428779_4319592124825414_1008604161070436133_n

Ford Bronco Anyone seen a Bronco on the road in Colorado yet? 240443534_562912715143242_894306203871919763_n

acbaldwi`

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangle, 2005 for Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Build Info
  • A51
  • 2.7L
  • Lux
  • Marine Grade Vinyl
  • Hardtop
  • Towing Package

Reservation Info
  • Delivery on July 19
First impressions

Ford Bronco Anyone seen a Bronco on the road in Colorado yet? 240443534_562912715143242_894306203871919763_n
Hey what were the markup fees and such like at lhm, my bronco just got scheduled for production and its headed there and now with all this adm talk im nervous

n632cm

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey what were the markup fees and such like at lhm, my bronco just got scheduled for production and its headed there and now with all this adm talk im nervous
I paid MSRP, no ADM. They also gave me a $1000 discount because of my x-plan code....even though Ford didn't honor x-plan pricing. All in all, I thought LHM was very fair and I was happy to spend my money in Colorado. I recommend talking to Ryan Hansen.

Good luck!

acbaldwi`

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangle, 2005 for Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I paid MSRP, no ADM. They also gave me a $1000 discount because of my x-plan code....even though Ford didn't honor x-plan pricing. All in all, I thought LHM was very fair and I was happy to spend my money in Colorado. I recommend talking to Ryan Hansen.

Good luck!
Thanks Chris weight off my shoulder i hadn't mentioned x plan to the at time but i think i get one through my company probably too late until i get there to sign i would guess

TBH msrp and no adm would be totally acceptable to me
Sponsored