Sponsored

Anyone sell to Vroom prior to buying their Bronco?

atlbrvefn

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was exploring my options for either selling or trading in when I learned about Vroom. They came in offering $3k more than anyone else and I was pretty clear on what condition my Grand Cherokee was in. Does anyone have any experience selling to them? Primarily, I want to know if they ever counter with a lower number once they get a hold of it, what kind of timeline from pick up to paid, etc. Because once I get my "Built" email, I'm probably pulling the trigger.
Sponsored

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was exploring my options for either selling or trading in when I learned about Vroom. They came in offering $3k more than anyone else and I was pretty clear on what condition my Grand Cherokee was in. Does anyone have any experience selling to them? Primarily, I want to know if they ever counter with a lower number once they get a hold of it, what kind of timeline from pick up to paid, etc. Because once I get my "Built" email, I'm probably pulling the trigger.
I have sold two cars to Vroom in the past 2 years. Both experiences were great, and I also experienced higher prices from them than from anyone else. Would recommend.

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm also in process of doing this, waiting for a quote for them now. My brother has used Vroom two times in the past year and both times they quoted him nearly $3k over what other dealers/online services were quoting him. He said it was super easy, they didn't even ask for pictures of his cars.

jayson1980

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford Bronco; 2017 Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I sold using Carvana. I was truthful about the car's condition. They came to my home on time, test drove it a block, and then the truck took it away. The wire was in my account the following day for the amount of the quote (no adjustment).

PavementPrincess

Badlands
First Name
Asha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sold my Jeep to Vroom/Texas Direct. My husband haggled with them with competing offers from other companies and they gave me a great price (4k under what I paid for it) and they paid the promised amount. My jeep was in good condition and only 2.5 yrs.
We also sold our F-150 (4 yrs old) and also got the amount offered.

Last edited:

Sponsored

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
How long did the process take?

Pokey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I sold to Auto Nation. Submitted the information for my Jeep on a Thursday, dealer near me sent email with offer with in minutes. Arranged to take my Jeep to them Friday evening, they looked it over and agreed to give me what they offered. I received a check within 30 minutes. They paid me $5000 more than the Ford dealer would give me. No fees or taxes involved. Very quick and painless. Now I'm saving a Jeep payment while driving around a old Honda!

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had Carvana quote me earlier this week and just did Vroom after seeing this thread. That one came in $600 more. I'm taking the Vroom quote to my dealer Saturday when I do my initial paperwork to prep for my Brinco that should arrive by end of next week. It be much easier if the dealer would match or do better.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not used Vroom but used AlGo recently.

Filled out my info online. Got a virtual call for a view of my car. They offered 3k over what any dealer was offering me. I asked for an extra 1,500. They came back with 750 more and agreed to the deal. Couple days later they sent a tow truck with a check. A week later my bank was paid off for the loan.

Could not have been easier. No one even ever turned the car on or opened the hood.

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Went with Carmax and was pretty happy with the price. The used car market is still hot right now.

Sponsored

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have not used Vroom but used AlGo recently.

Filled out my info online. Got a virtual call for a view of my car. They offered 3k over what any dealer was offering me. I asked for an extra 1,500. They came back with 750 more and agreed to the deal. Couple days later they sent a tow truck with a check. A week later my bank was paid off for the loan.

Could not have been easier. No one even ever turned the car on or opened the hood.
What is the web address for them please?

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I didn’t read all the comments but wait and trade in it will help with your sales tax. Check into that but I’m pretty sure I’m correct.
Sponsored