Sponsored

Anyone sell to Vroom prior to buying their Bronco?

Pokey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I didn’t read all the comments but wait and trade in it will help with your sales tax. Check into that but I’m pretty sure I’m correct.
I was going to trade mine for the tax incentive with the dealer but I would barely get $2000 towards my tax so I went with the $5000...The tax incentive and my time was a factor though!
Sponsored

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
So you mailed them the title before getting paid?
I did. That part was a little unnerving, but there were enough people on the Jeep board that had already done the same that I wasn't overly concerned. Because the deal is done remotely, there's never an opportunity to make a face to face trade of payment and title. As a company, I figured that there's less risk involved doing it that way versus them paying the general public and requesting the title after the deal. They'd be fighting aholes all day long trying to get their titles.

I get that there will be people who say "hell no" to that scenario, so there's always Carmax or TDA or the dealership trade in option. In my case, the difference in money was significant enough that it was worth the risk.

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If your looking to get a quote for your vehicle so your can have some negotiating power when you go into the dealership, then I suggesting getting a quote from either of these two sights...

https://www.givemethevin.com/carpro
https://www.nada.com/

They both beat anything Vroom, CarMax, Carvana, Car Gurus or any of the other big name car buying sites offered me. They both averaged $1500-$2200 more than the big buyers.

The givemethevin site will buy your vehicle and the NADA site is the one most banks use to assess the value of vehicles. The only reason I know that is because my brother is banker and he is the one who gave me these sites.

Just some more food for thought and hopefully help anyone out getting a little more for their trade in. Good luck!
Sponsored