Sponsored

Anyone sell to Vroom prior to buying their Bronco?

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Recently sold an older chevy on Vroom. Hassle free, got the check in 1 day. Do check with others though, my daughter compared Vroom to a couple similar services in Dallas and got a couple thousand more from the local service. (Like givemethevin.com and texasautovalue.com)
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hong long did carfax take to get your money from them
I used CarMax as well. Got my quote earlier in the week, made an appoint on a Saturday to take it to their Arlington location. I would have had a check in an hour but they were running behind. We left, got some lunch, went to a b-day part, came back signed some paperwork and they handed us a check.

My advice would be to get the earliest possible appointment before anyone gets there and they have a chance to start backing up. Process was easy and they gave me the full quoted amount.

TexasBlaze

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I used CarMax as well. Got my quote earlier in the week, made an appoint on a Saturday to take it to their Arlington location. I would have had a check in an hour but they were running behind. We left, got some lunch, went to a b-day part, came back signed some paperwork and they handed us a check.

My advice would be to get the earliest possible appointment before anyone gets there and they have a chance to start backing up. Process was easy and they gave me the full quoted amount.
Ahhh ok thank you so much!

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought my lease in July this year, had a quote at Carmax for $3k more than my payout that day. At the peak of the used car market boom I saw the KBB reach $11k more than my payout total, waited to use for trade.

Ultimately the market has come down, seems to slowly be going back up, but as a trade I gained $5k plus an additional $2k in tax savings not to mention the savings of new registration/time at the DMV. Its a fantastic market if you have a good car to sell so get your offers and do whats best for you.

Sponsored

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I sold using Carvana. I was truthful about the car's condition. They came to my home on time, test drove it a block, and then the truck took it away. The wire was in my account the following day for the amount of the quote (no adjustment).
They take the vehicle before paying you? When do you surrender the title?

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sold my Shelby GT350 no problems ..did take a little bit for them to pick it up

yes you send overnight fedex prepaid on title, you sign some paperwork and that’s it

they sold it 4 days after pickup for $3000 more than they paid me. They gave me $9000 more than anyone else

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I used the offers from KBB, car max, and Vroom to negotiate Trade in with my dealer. That saved me a couple grand in sales tax and some DMV fees. Great time to sell a car for sure.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I used the offers from KBB, car max, and Vroom to negotiate Trade in with my dealer. That saved me a couple grand in sales tax and some DMV fees. Great time to sell a car for sure.
lol my Dealer was going to give me $15,000 less than vroom...no thanks

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was exploring my options for either selling or trading in when I learned about Vroom. They came in offering $3k more than anyone else and I was pretty clear on what condition my Grand Cherokee was in. Does anyone have any experience selling to them? Primarily, I want to know if they ever counter with a lower number once they get a hold of it, what kind of timeline from pick up to paid, etc. Because once I get my "Built" email, I'm probably pulling the trigger.
Sold Toyota tacoma to VROOM high price no issues! planned to sell jeep to them too and dealer came WAY up to match, was suprised but yes, BOTH cars were more than i paid for them!!

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd rather private party sell mine. Those type of business always offer me under trade in. And like $7k under private party. No thanks.

pdonoh

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150, 2015 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have nothing but good things to say about Vroom, they offered more than anyone else on my 2008 F-150, the pickup was hassle free and the money went into my account right away.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I highly doubt that. I just got an email from a company I subscribe to telling me that shortages are coming soon around the holidays. I don't think much will change.

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol my Dealer was going to give me $15,000 less than vroom...no thanks
Negotiate is the key word. Luckily my dealer played ball, matched my highest offer and made life easy. Private party could have been $2k higher, but I would have lost that in taxes. Worked out for me.

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hong long did carfax take to get your money from them
same day. Went in, they appraised it, paid off the loan, and I walked out with a check all in about an hour and a half. However, I also financed with CM so that probably made things easier.
Sponsored