Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've never tried Vroom nor Carvana, but if you are within a drive
( and can get a ride after you sell your car ) Carmax gets a check immediately. Just load you bike in the back and ride home with the check in your backpack. If not close then try those new virtual dealers.

Carmax rarely compete with those two online retailers, for the cars I've sold, they are always $3k-$5k lower than the highest offer I get.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

CarMax gave me only $700 less than the vroom offer, and I just made an appointment at CarMax and it took about a half hour.

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wouldn’t even consider vroom unless it was at least $1,000 higher than anywhere else. Need to make it worth the headache.

Stojanowski

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So we picked up the Bronco almost two weeks ago and the wife is over having to get the little guy in and out plus the road noise on the freeway.

Either my 21 Raptor or 21 Bronco Wildtrak has to go. They offered me 12k more than I paid for the Raptor, waiting back for an offer on the bronco

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So we picked up the Bronco almost two weeks ago and the wife is over having to get the little guy in and out plus the road noise on the freeway.

Either my 21 Raptor or 21 Bronco Wildtrak has to go. They offered me 12k more than I paid for the Raptor, waiting back for an offer on the bronco
I would sell your Bronco on eBay ..vroom will beat crappy carmax easily on price as well as Caravana..they weren’t even close to what vroom gave me, but your Bronco on ebay will bring much more.

Sponsored

Stojanowski

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would sell your Bronco on eBay ..vroom will beat crappy carmax easily on price as well as Caravana..they weren’t even close to what vroom gave me, but your Bronco on ebay will bring much more.
A dealer locally offered us 70k but the Yukon xl at4 they have is listed high 80s

65FB

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Never sold to Vroom but I did sell my 17 BMW to Carmax last month and it was a super smooth transaction.

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My daughter got a $7,000 offer from Carmax for her 2014 Ford Focus, then tried Carvana and they offered her $9,000.

She scheduled an appointment for them to come look at it within a week's time. The guy spent 10 minutes validating VIN, etc. and told her she'd get the check in 2 days. He left and the tow truck is supposed to come tomorrow to pick it up.

Stojanowski

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Whelp they only offered 57... Weird was expecting a lot more when they offered 79 for my 21 Raptor. Maybe because there is more sales data on the Raptors.

Maybe I can find a dealer like Granger Ford that will sell orders for below MSRP and wait the 6-8 months then decide what to do with the Bronco and Raptor issue.

After drive ng the bronco the past few days and then back into my Raptor, she is afraid to drive the Raptor into downtown Austin, the raptor suspension is much nicer. Can't wait for the bronco raptor

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never tried Vroom but their offer was legit. May go that route if my Bronco ever moves forward.

Sponsored

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve sold to carvana and vroom. VROOM is a pain in the ass but offered more money. They had our vehicle 2 weeks before paying us full amount. The process took about 6 weeks from receiving offer until payment, because they are disorganized.

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I used Carvana, and was able to take it to one of their drop-off sites. It was a painless process, and they gave me the check right then and there. Carvana also beat the offers from Vroom, CarMax, and Sellmeyourvin.com, by several thousand dollars. I got more money for my car than I paid for it almost five years ago.

engine7design

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got a good offer online from Vroom to sell my current vehicle, and uploaded pics of documents and such, and got an email from them instructing me e-sign documents and to FedEx them my title.

Has anyone dealt with them? I don't like the idea of FedExing the title of my car to them without payment yet.
I just had the SAME conversation with them 2 minutes ago! They gave me an offer a week or so ago, asked me to email them copies of all my papers, and now want me to FedEx my title before I get paid. I was just looking into is this.

engine7design

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I highly recommend Vroom. They paid about twice what some dealers offered for my 2008 F-150 and the money arrived in my bank account 2 days after pickup.
Did you FedEx them your title before payment?

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They are not good at valuing specialty vehicles. Ending up getting 20% over vroom offer from a dealer that knew what he was getting. Got paid when i swapped the title. No waiting.
Sponsored