Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got a good offer online from Vroom to sell my current vehicle, and uploaded pics of documents and such, and got an email from them instructing me e-sign documents and to FedEx them my title.

Has anyone dealt with them? I don't like the idea of FedExing the title of my car to them without payment yet.
Sponsored

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got a good offer online from Vroom to sell my current vehicle, and uploaded pics of documents and such, and got an email from them instructing me e-sign documents and to FedEx them my title.

Has anyone dealt with them? I don't like the idea of FedExing the title of my car to them without payment yet.
you should ship it to me so I can review it for you. I will then let you know if its a good idea once I reviewed the title. ;)

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sold them My 2011 Caddy. I agree, its a little nerve racking but it is on the up and up. Followed the instructions to sign online, then had another doc to physically sign and send with the title.They picked the car up within 3 or 4 business days. I left the keys in the car and I wasn't there when they picked it up. Received a check 3 days later.

Sponsored

Groundhog

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '21 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Going through that process as we speak. I signed/mailed title for our '18 Yukon on Friday. Fedex envelop was delivered this morning. I have not heard from them yet.

I thought the process would be more efficient than mailing docs back and forth. e.g. pick up the title with the vehicle. I'll post more as the process progresses.

I just bought a new '21 Yukon AT4 for the wife. She is super stoked.

**Edit
As promised, here's my update. Overall not a bad experience, just took two weeks longer than I expected. It's hard to complain when I received more $$ for my '18 Yukon than I paid for it two years ago.

Timeline:
6/29 - requested quote and received offer within a few minutes
7/2 - I accepted offer
-- holiday weekend --
7/5 - vroom asked for additional pictures and registration documentation. I uploaded requested pics/docs same day
7/7 - received email link to electronic documents via docusign. Docs completed/signed the same day
7/9 - received paper docs via fedex
-- weekend --
7/12 - signed docs and signed title and sent fedex overnight (vroom supplied prepaid envelop)
7/14 - received power of attorney via fedex. Signed and mailed fedex overnight same day (vroom supplied prepaid envelop)
7/16 - received email saying documents complete and I would be contacted within 2 days to schedule pick-up
7/16 - received pick-up scheduling email
-- weekend --
7/19 - no contact from shipping company so I called them. They have no records regarding pick-up of vehicle. They were going to call Vroom.
7/20 - received email from shipping company. responded to email 3hrs later
7/21 - received call from shipper. They said they were behind schedule and would call next day to schedule.
7/22 - shipper called to schedule pick-up for 8am next morning.
7/23 8am - shipper picked up vehicle; shipper provided signed "Bill of Lading"
7/23 11:06am - I scanned/emailed "Bill of Lading" to Vroom purchasing
7/23 3:26pm - Vroom confirmed receipt of "Bill of Lading" confirming vehicle pick-up
7/23 3:47pm - Vroom emailed fedex tracking numbers for mailed checks to me and lender
-- weekend --
7/26 - Overnight packages delivered. Vehicle loans showed zero balance
-- Transaction complete

Last edited:

Peejmane

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I sold a 2018 ford raptor through vroom. Very good experience. I got exactly what I asked for (wish I asked for more honestly) and there was no hassle and great communication!

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't recall it asking me what I wanted. It made me an offer.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
just sold my raptor and my local dealer gave me the best offer. Check with your local dealer if you can.

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Vroom gave me the best offer on my 2018 F150. Sold it for more than I paid for it. Sent the pics and documentation they requested. They picked it up at my house and sent me a check. Easy as can be.

Sponsored

basundy

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is an uneasy feeling. I did it with no issues though. It’s legit.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes I just sold my GT350

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes I just sold my GT350

it’s real, I got an incredible price for my car.

after they pick up your car, you will get paid about a week later.

however it did take them about 10 days to pick up my car

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Raptor911 I'll check with the local dealer where I bought it. It has 73k miles and the Vroom offer is about 70% what I paid for it six years ago new.
Sponsored

Last edited: