Sponsored

Anyone still on the fence without knowing final price and test driving?

NHCheef

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW GTI, '13 VW Sportwagen TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've always been in the "I'll never buy a launch year vehicle" camp, and not being able to see / drive one prior to placing an order certainly leaves me a bit uncertain if I'll really want to drop $40k+ on one. But for the $100, I'll hold my place in line and see where the final pricing shakes out. If I'm comfortable with the all-in price with my selected options then I'll probably move forward with the order. Can always back out of the purchase before signing the paperwork if I hate it and then I'm out just $100.

Also, in regards to the reservation refund, per Ford's website:

Can I cancel my reservation?

Yes. You can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a full refund. * You can do this in your account at ford.com. If for some reason you can’t process the cancellation online, you can contact a Ford Customer Experience Representative at 800-392-3673 (Ford U.S.). After canceling, allow seven to 10 business days for the reservation deposit to be credited to your original form of payment. Once you progress from a reservation to an order with a dealer, however, cancellation requests would be at that dealer’s discretion.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can I cancel my reservation?

.....Once you progress from a reservation to an order with a dealer, however, cancellation requests would be at that dealer’s discretion.

I don't remember seeing it worded like that..wonder if that was "revised" recently with all the other changes.

Funny... it's not like Ford didn't have a couple extra months to get their stuff together or anything :D

Deleted member

The Bronco seems like an awesome vehicle, I think Ford nailed it and I think there are tons of trims and options, with that being said I still can’t seem to pull the reservation trigger. I’m really waiting for the build simulator goes live. I really need to have a real idea of what costs will be...
I have never bought a vehicle without driving, feeling It out 1st either..

anyone else having these same thoughts?

DEFINITELY HAVING SIMILAR THOUGHTS! I guess I don't understand the excitement around the "great reveal" on 7/13 introducing the new Bronco's while you still can't build and price one, let alone having any idea how the vehicle will handle, ride and perform. My wife commented that this still seems like a "concept vehicle" and I am starting to agree with her. As this forum so ably posts, we are still seeing "spy shots". And for those of us that will be trading a vehicle to obtain a Bronco, the dealers definitely will have the upper hand. And now with the noise that actual deliveries may not happen until mid-2021, it seems to confirm that Ford is still working on the "concept". I don't like the way this is going.

Orangeinthebarn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 z71, 1992 bronco, 1977 F-150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I won’t sign for anything without a test drive. I did buy my last truck without driving only because it’s exactly the same as our company trucks
Sponsored