Sponsored

Anyone taken delivery of a 2022 WildTrak?

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Day 5 of sitting in the rail yard waiting to be moved to my dealer.
Sponsored

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No WildTrak for me... Day 3 res 4dr, luc, mic, tow.

I haven't heard a peep. One might even think I am the Maytag repairman...

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a WT on order, well passed 500 days and nothing. However at this point I'm a bit afraid of getting a Bronco built right now with all the issues.

For those that actually have their 2022....

1) can you take a picture of your engine sticker. Curious to see if they are 2021 or 2022 engines.

2) You may have heard, sounds like Ford removed the digital temperature display in the knobs. Do if you have it or don't?

3) also take a peek at your rear axle and see if you have a sway bar. Sounds like Ford snuck that in as well without telling anybody.

Ken Davis

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have my Vin for my 2 door Wildtrak, but Ford keeps pushing back my build date. I was originally scheduled for 1/3, then pushed to 1/10, then pushed again to 1/17 and then finally pushed to 1/31. I expect to get pushed back again this weekend.

Sponsored

HomerJ

Wildtrak
First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here you go!
I got my production photo yesterday by email! I have an estimated delivery date of 1/27-2/2.

4 Door CG Wildtrak, Lux, Sasquatch, 2.7, MIC top, Tow.

AD4394B7-7D41-4BE2-81EB-119231652D4C.jpeg
Great looking WT! This is my exact build in Eruption Green. Im still waiting for mine but Im curious, your WT is shown without the door and hood graphics. Is this because you ordered them without the graphics? I did the same but thought it might only be the door graphics and I would have to manually remove the hood graphic

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a WT on order, well passed 500 days and nothing. However at this point I'm a bit afraid of getting a Bronco built right now with all the issues.

For those that actually have their 2022....

1) can you take a picture of your engine sticker. Curious to see if they are 2021 or 2022 engines.

2) You may have heard, sounds like Ford removed the digital temperature display in the knobs. Do if you have it or don't?

3) also take a peek at your rear axle and see if you have a sway bar. Sounds like Ford snuck that in as well without telling anybody.
I just picked my 22 WT up last night. the temp display is on the screen, not on the knob.

Engine sticker attached

It's 10 outside I'll look for the sway bar later.

20220121_090957.jpg

OP
OP
TM WildTrak

TM WildTrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just picked my 22 WT up last night. the temp display is on the screen, not on the knob.

Engine sticker attached

It's 10 outside I'll look for the sway bar later.

Ford Bronco Anyone taken delivery of a 2022 WildTrak? 20220121_090957
This is very good info. I look forward to see if the sway bar is on the back axle...when it warms up for you.

OP
OP
TM WildTrak

TM WildTrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great looking WT! This is my exact build in Eruption Green. Im still waiting for mine but Im curious, your WT is shown without the door and hood graphics. Is this because you ordered them without the graphics? I did the same but thought it might only be the door graphics and I would have to manually remove the hood graphic
It was my understanding that the hood decal is standard and not optional. The side graphics are optional and have to be selected. This one in the picture has neither. Interesting...

section525

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It was my understanding that the hood decal is standard and not optional. The side graphics are optional and have to be selected. This one in the picture has neither. Interesting...
I wonder if they're added after that point in the assembly line? I wouldn't mind not having either sticker though.

Sponsored

vickismith1023

Wildtrak
First Name
Vicki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We ordered without it, the door graphic. Honestly, Iā€™m not sure now. I too thought it was just the door graphic, which we didnā€™t want. It does say hood graphic on my window sticker, so maybe they just didnā€™t add yet, when they took this photo?

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

HomerJ

Wildtrak
First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We ordered without it, the door graphic. Honestly, Iā€™m not sure now. I too thought it was just the door graphic, which we didnā€™t want. It does say hood graphic on my window sticker, so maybe they just didnā€™t add yet, when they took this photo?
Thats what I was wondering too. I will be very interested to find out once you see it in person if they applied the hood graphic. I really think it looks so much better without.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Yep! Love it! šŸ˜
Thanks for posting those! Thatā€™s my exact build (see sig) minus the brush bar. We sure know how to pick ā€˜em.

Edit: EDD is 2/13/22. Reserved first 10 minutes 7-13-20ā€¦..itā€™s been a long, strange trip.
Sponsored

Last edited: