Sponsored

Anyone thinking of going a bit wild with wrap, paint or other?

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Like many I couldn't decide on a color, and didn't really love any of them. Can't please everyone, so I don't blame Ford for that.

Since JKU and the Mustang are stripped, decaled, and other cosmetic changes, I keep staring at my white Bronco and thinking that will not work for me.

So been looking at a lot of concepts, pictures of the race Bronco's, both old and new.

Think I am settled on wrapping in some fashion, though maybe not a total wrap. At this point, looking to blend in red with the white and black that is on the Bronco I am getting now.

Any great inspirations out there?
Sponsored

Norderwurm

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm getting a squatched rapid red obx, going to add my own matte black hood stripe and side stripes, and offset it with some gold pinstriping. (Plus painting the beauty rings gold). Should add some nice contrast

khatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After seeing the 4600 Bronco, I've been thinking about it. I've tinkered with some designs and looked at the vinyl and spray ons. I'm not sure if I will go through with it but definitely thinking about it. I'm going with the carb gray but I think a white base would also give you a lot of flexibility.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm one of the few that actually likes the orange detailing on the Badlands interior. So, I've been trying to throw some ideas together in how to bring it to the exterior. Preferably, I'll be able to find a vinyl that's really close and use that.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think I am going to start with black hood also. I generally don't love that look, but think maybe on the Bronco it will work. Working on how to incorporate a red detail element to it.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, but not going to let the cat out the bag yet.

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m definitely getting some retro striping. But I’m strongly considering a full wrap as well.

Also might do carbon fiber wrap on the dash.

Sponsored

NotaVegetarian

Badlands
First Name
Nota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco, 1979 Bronco, F250 Super Crew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome idea. You can do anything with wraps from flames to dragons. Camouflage would would work for me, maybe some shadow grass, for duck season, or hunting hayfield, or wheat fields for goose or deer. Mossy Oak deep woods would be nice too. Y’all are only limited on wraps by by the skills of your installers, or y’all can put all your sponsors and be a rolling advertising vehicle

Burndog

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing different as I like the Rapid Red but I do plan to get a clear Helix wrap and possibly adding a ceramic coating onto that for some added trail protection.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a possibility that someone on here presented early on...apologies as I do not remember whom to credit.

I am thinking about possibly putting a gray wrap to match the MIC/Mirrors/fenders along the bottom 6" or so of the doors and on the raised area of the hood. Haven't settled on an exact shade of green yet - was leaning toward this (like Boxwood) but maybe a little darker. I have the optional wheels so they will have the carb grey rings

Ford Bronco Anyone thinking of going a bit wild with wrap, paint or other? 1620326596961

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh im gonna do some wild retro stripes and panels. Hell if the paint is good enough I may look into pinstriping and lace!

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup...Getting this.
Ford Bronco Anyone thinking of going a bit wild with wrap, paint or other? Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 14.29.47 PM
Sponsored