Sponsored

Anyone use Fordpass Rewards for buying Bronco accessories?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Speaking of accessories. Just got an email from my FAD saying winches are available for preorder. They are expecting high demand as much of the first batch will go to FCTP packages Ford spec'd for us.
Wow, the headlight upgrade is required? I wonder why that would be the case. No dice for Base or Black Diamond owners.

And no Lux package, confirmed. :(
Sponsored

Big ragu

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How many po
I went to a dealer parts department (not where I have my order) and ordered floor mats. I told them I would be using Ford Pass Points that I earned when I bought my Edge. They said they would need to route it through the service department. Two days later they arrived and I brought them home.
How many points did those cost? I have 42k ford pass points and have no idea what they are worth. It would be cool to have enough for door bags

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many po
How many points did those cost? I have 42k ford pass points and have no idea what they are worth. It would be cool to have enough for door bags
I’m not 100% sure and my Ford app isn’t working right now, but I think it was around 27,000 points.

Big ragu

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m not 100% sure and my Ford app isn’t working right now, but I think it was around 27,000 points.
Wow that would be awesome. Where can you find this info? Thanks for the help

Monsterdun

First Edition
First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone actually use them when buying accessories for the Bronco yet?

I tried using them to get a couple things from Ford Accessories and entered my VIN, but nothing updates in total price when I apply it.
I had the same issue. Are we supposed to ofer through the dealer to get the accessories. When I add parts and checkout, there is no option to pay with the points.

Sponsored
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f150. 06 wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How many po
@GiveItaTri @Big ragu
@Sherminator

OH OH OH! I know this one!! 1 point = .005 cents. 42,000 x .005 = $210. So the floor mats are usually around $140. Going the other way with the floormat example $140 Ă· .005 = 28,000.

@Monsterdun i know your answer too. The service department has to open an RO and the parts be billed on them. As far as I know only a Service advisor can redeem FordPass Points. Unless there is a completely different way that I never heard of while being a Ford Service advisor for two years with the FordPass points system being in full swing. Pro tip the labor can also be purchased with FordPass Points as long as there are NO non FoMoCo parts on that repair order line.

@OregonHighlander

The FordPass Points are attached to the email address you sign up for your FordPass account with and your VIN is registered in the Garage page. The 42,000 new vehicle purchase point allocation process starts when you activate the built in modem. I've seen a range of 48 hours to 3 weeks for points showing on the account. Pro tip: if you can see the points in your FordPass app you can spend them

To everyone else with FordPass point questions: I finally feel I have something to contribute to this fantastic site. Please @ me with any FordPass point questions. I'd be happy to help.

Last edited:

Big ragu

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@GiveItaTri @Big ragu
@Sherminator

OH OH OH! I know this one!! 1 point = .005 cents. 42,000 x .005 = $210. So the floor mats are usually around $140. Going the other way with the floormat example $140 Ă· .005 = 28,000.

@Monsterdun i know your answer too. The service department has to open an RO and the parts be billed on them. As far as I know only a Service advisor can redeem FordPass Points. Unless there is a completely different way that I never heard of while being a Ford Service advisor for two years with the FordPass points system being in full swing. Pro tip the labor can also be purchased with FordPass Points as long as there are NO non FoMoCo parts on that repair order line.

@OregonHighlander

The FordPass Points are attached to the email address you sign up for your FordPass account with and your VIN is registered in the Garage page. The 42,000 new vehicle purchase point allocation process starts when you activate the built in modem. I've seen a range of 48 hours to 3 weeks for points showing on the account. Pro tip: if you can see the points in your FordPass app you can spend them

To everyone else with FordPass point questions: I finally feel I have something to contribute to this fantastic site. Please @ me with any FordPass point questions. I'd be happy to help.
Wow thank you. So if i understand correctly, when we activate modem in new bronco we will get more points?

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f150. 06 wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow thank you. So if i understand correctly, when we activate modem in new bronco we will get more points?
Modem activation is how you get the 42,000. Time until the points are available to use ranges from 3 days to 3 weeks. I never figured out the variable.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had the same issue. Are we supposed to ofer through the dealer to get the accessories. When I add parts and checkout, there is no option to pay with the points.
Unfortunately, the accessories and vehicle sales are separate entities. I think Ford is working on a way to integrate them so you can shop online with the points, but until that happens, you have to either call in and order over the phone, or order in person.

Sponsored

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Modem activation is how you get the 42,000. Time until the points are available to use ranges from 3 days to 3 weeks. I never figured out the variable.
Variable is when your dealer reports the sale to Ford.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unfortunately, the accessories and vehicle sales are separate entities. I think Ford is working on a way to integrate them so you can shop online with the points, but until that happens, you have to either call in and order over the phone, or order in person.
Sean- Regarding installation pricing listed on Ford accessories, is that a firm price that dealers are required to honor ? -Thanks

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just activated the WiFi Hotspot/Modem on Saturday and got this 2 days prior:

Ford Bronco Anyone use Fordpass Rewards for buying Bronco accessories? 7B1993AC-CD1C-4DAB-BA2B-B2808FA4F5A6

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also, just picked up floor mats, cargo liner and roadside assistance kit today - my accumulated points should cover the full amount - but, I haven’t seen them deduct yet. I’ll report back.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, just picked up floor mats, cargo liner and roadside assistance kit today - my accumulated points should cover the full amount - but, I haven’t seen them deduct yet. I’ll report back.
I've been really on the fence on buying Floor Mats (so much it is holding up place the rest of my order) but unsure of if I really need them (I ordered a Badlands).

With you having the BD and also Rubberized Washout Floors, what made you decide that Vinyl Floor Mats were something worth while?

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored