Sponsored

Anyone use GOAT Fabrication Door Hangers?

TheJoshHarding

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you end up getting these? If so how are they working out

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you end up getting these? If so how are they working out
Can't speak for the OP but I bought the 4 doors..Left a few reviews/comments around. Short of it, they needed a spacer behind them and as long as you get them during a great sale, worth it.

TheJoshHarding

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can't speak for the OP but I bought the 4 doors..Left a few reviews/comments around. Short of it, they needed a spacer behind them and as long as you get them during a great sale, worth it.
Do you remember what % you got off them? And spacer to keep them from Hitting the wall on the inside?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you remember what % you got off them? And spacer to keep them from Hitting the wall on the inside?
It was going to cost me a decent amount to buy enough heavy duty hangers and hardware for all 4 doors if I was going to DYI.

So when I saw on Amazon that they were having a sale for $140 I bought them. Originally they had them for like $100 when they first came out.

As for spacers, I had to add a 1" piece of wood behind them so that my doors would close all the way up against the wall. You may not have to but the wood is just cheap MDF or whatever you have. It is just a spacer, and the hangers are not mounted to them.

Oh..and don't use the drywall mounts they include... I don't know who in their right mind would hang 100+lbs of hardware on a wall without going into actual wood studs.
Sponsored