Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L eb FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone have any experience with the ALL-TOP compressor? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08637KCWQ/ref=crt_ewc_img_oth_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A36GVPZQ85EDWZ

Has 700+ reviews with average 4 1/2 stars, one of the reviews compared it very favorably agains the VIAIR (due to it's much higher CFM). I normally subscribe to the "you get what you pay for" school of thought, but al the reviews seems like this is a winner. It's a tad cheaper than the VIAIR (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000X9AXR8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) but almost triple the CFM. As I'm installing 37" tires next week, I'd appreciate the higher CFM...

Anyone have any experience, good or bad?
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you go out to remote locations alone (solo vehicle)?

If so, buy the best air compressor you can afford. Its a safety item if you're remote and solo. If you blow a bead or get a wide puncture that a tire plug can't completely fix, you may need the compressor to get out of trouble. Changing tires isn't always a possibility on the trail.

Here in the Phoenix metro area, we usually have easy trail access and quick access to gas stations within driving distances (even on 15-20psi). If you wander out a bit further.. eh.

Do you go out in groups? Give this one a shot. If you have someone else to air you back up up in a pinch, I don't see the harm in trying it. For 37" tires, I recommend a dual compressor. Even the ARB single compressor starts taking a lot of time on 35"+ tires, and its the "industry standard" for off-roaders.

I have no experience with this exact brand, so I can't give it a quality rating. My ARB dual compressor (hardwired) barely puts out ~6cfm, so don't believe the 6cfm from this small single piston compressor. The CFM for the single piston ARB compressor is 3CFM at atmo and roughly 2 CFM at 30psi.

OP
OP
phoenix00

phoenix00

Wildtrak
First Name
Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for that! All really helpful thoughts... Yeah, I'm a newbie to off-roading, so I'll NEVER be going out solo (at least not for several years, and at that point I'd upgrade...). Well, free returns on this and the VIAIR I bought yesterday, once I get the 37's installed next week, I'll air down, run a little competition and keep the one I feel is the better choice...

Thanks, really appreciate it!

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone have any experience with the ALL-TOP compressor? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08637KCWQ/ref=crt_ewc_img_oth_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A36GVPZQ85EDWZ

Has 700+ reviews with average 4 1/2 stars, one of the reviews compared it very favorably agains the VIAIR (due to it's much higher CFM). I normally subscribe to the "you get what you pay for" school of thought, but al the reviews seems like this is a winner. It's a tad cheaper than the VIAIR (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000X9AXR8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) but almost triple the CFM. As I'm installing 37" tires next week, I'd appreciate the higher CFM...

Anyone have any experience, good or bad?
If you're not in a hurry, @Tricky Dick has some 11 CFM compressors on a boat from China right now that he'll be distributing.

OP
OP
phoenix00

phoenix00

Wildtrak
First Name
Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any idea on pricing?

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SmittyBilt is about the same price and pretty well known. That's what I've been looking at since the Napa MaxiTracs dried up.

https://a.co/d/43a89B2

OP
OP
phoenix00

phoenix00

Wildtrak
First Name
Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BulldogBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2000 Mercedes-Benz G500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any idea on pricing?
From my understanding it will be competitive. I own one already and my name on the list.

All these compressors look to be made by the same Chinese Mfg, or at least share almost all the major components - see this thread:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...al-rebranded-compressors-some-in-stock.43685/ (also, throw your name in the hat in this thread if you're interested in the NAPA- style version).

The ALL-TOP also looks to be the same or at least very similar to another one on Amazon for $40 less (if you remember to click the coupon box):
https://www.amazon.com/Compressor-Offroad-Portable-Inflator-Vehicle/dp/B09F9L6HFK

OP
OP
phoenix00

phoenix00

Wildtrak
First Name
Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Perfect, thanks for the link, added my name!

Sponsored

DreamFolise

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 Jeep Scrambler, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just bought one on Amazon yesterday for 119. Arrives Monday so planning to put it through its paces next week.

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger 76 K20 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got one a couple weeks back. I suspect it will work ok for low pressure applications, but I really wanted it to keep my RV tires pumped up. So for that I need 110psi. It is rated for 150 so I thought I would be good.

The tire I was pumping up had 90psi and when I turned on the pump it wouldn’t move. The 12v power supply was 4 parallel RV batteries so no issue with power. In fact the wires got warm after a few tries, but it wouldn’t pump the tire up.

I didn’t try it on a car tire but it runs fine when I don’t try pump up the RV tire.

Think I am going to return it.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs