Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX and 23 Jeep JLU
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I haven't converted my 7/14 reservation into an order yet as I'm in the process of buying a house. But I'm curious if anyone else is using Bozard as their dealer? Maybe we can collectively check on if our salesmen are being up front with us and telling us the same things.

Right now, the salesman is telling me at Bozard that they have 200 allocations out of 800 reservations. He says my reservation number should place me in that first 200 at least. He hasn't answered as to whether or not they'll be asking for an additional deposit yet.

I'm also curious about Palm Coast Ford as they're actually closer to my future house...

Can't wait to get my Rapid Red Outer Banks!!
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I live 6 miles away from Bozard and gave them every opportunity to earn my business. I didn't even hold the lack of knowledge against them. This isn't a humble brag, but an enthusiast is likely to have more knowledge on the Bronco than their salesman.

I have more confidence in a dealer that is 1200 miles away with their upfront pricing than Bozard. Ask yourself how bad of an impression does a dealer have to make that would cause a longtime local resident to shun that dealer and be thrilled to do business with a dealer over a thousand miles away?

Kelleynrusty

Black Diamond
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"16 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 7/14 reservation at Bozzard as well. The salesman said they are offering MSRP pricing.
Sponsored