Sponsored

Anyone want other wheels options for Sasquatch package?

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I know there aren't many of us out there, but I am not a fan of Black Wheels. I don't mind a dark grey/tungsten colored wheel, but not black. I really like the wheels that come with the Badlands version, and may just go that route, but does anyone else wish they could get the Sasquatch package, but have other wheel options? Personally, I would love to add the Sasquatch package if I could keep the wheels that come with the Badlands.

What are your thoughts? Do you wish you could swap out your wheels with a different one that Ford already makes?
Sponsored

Dlerojo

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only thing Sasquatch gets you if you have a Badlands is 35 inch tires and wider flares. If you prefer the Badlands wheels just put aftermarket 35s and flares. It will probbaly be cheaper anyways.

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The only thing Sasquatch gets you if you have a Badlands is 35 inch tires and wider flares. If you prefer the Badlands wheels just put aftermarket 35s and flares. It will probbaly be cheaper anyways.
For some reason I thought it also included some type of lift as well. I guess I was just assuming it would with 35s

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For some reason I thought it also included some type of lift as well. I guess I was just assuming it would with 35s
It does add a little bit of lift compared to regular badlands, and different gearing if you’re getting an automatic.

STJonesin4

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/2022 F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree 100% with this and was thinking the same thing.

I would love to add the Sasquatch package if I could keep the wheels that come with the Badlands.

Sponsored

STJonesin4

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/2022 F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree!

Jchetty

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, 00 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they offer the beadlock part in different colors- I think the wheel would look awesome.

I’m kinda hoping to pick up new take-offs at a good price and have that ring powder coated.

SVR

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not only 35

BA94499E-89CF-4B60-A56F-B6A578AB4AA9.jpeg

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I know there aren't many of us out there, but I am not a fan of Black Wheels. I don't mind a dark grey/tungsten colored wheel, but not black. I really like the wheels that come with the Badlands version, and may just go that route, but does anyone else wish they could get the Sasquatch package, but have other wheel options? Personally, I would love to add the Sasquatch package if I could keep the wheels that come with the Badlands.

What are your thoughts? Do you wish you could swap out your wheels with a different one that Ford already makes?
I'm in the same boat. I remember putting Chrome center caps and beauty rings to hide black wheels. Think we're a very small minority so i don't see a choice in wheels this year. I figure I'll go aftermarket.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm going with the Wildtrack (Sasquatch is included) and will be replacing the wheels once I take delivery. For me it's not a color thing. I plan on running bfgoodrich LT325/60R20 tires
so the factory 8.5" wheels won't work for me. I'll be running 20x10 spyderlock wheels.

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want a "Cheap AF" option that will let it roll safely from the factory to my house. Where I will then put the wheels I actually want on it, because the bean counters at Ford are highly unlikely to offer them.

05retro

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Sierra 1500, prior 71,74,78 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I prefer chrome wheels, not a fan of the all black wheel craze. My personal preference are the Badland wheels with 35" all-terrain tire but that's not an option.

I'm curious if the price is the same for a package such as Sasquatch as the Badlands already includes the lockers? I'd hate to pay for front/rear lockers twice... I'd personally like 35" all-terrain, not mud-terrain tires as I'll be forced to drive some in the winter; (VT).

Also thinking a 35" spare tire can be cumbersome so likely sticking with Badlands w/out Sasquatch, then will add 35". Hoping with 10 speed auto the 4.46 gearing is low enough, would prefer the 4.7 gears.
Sponsored