• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Anyone want to sell their Badlands wheels and tires?

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am getting BD. Don't really like any of the rims. Anyone getting a different trim that likes either of the BD rims I will get the set you like and we can trade.
Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine will be for sale right after I get my Badlands. In PA with Jul 13th reservation

camnut

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I also will be looking for a set of BL wheels/tires. Will sell my OBX set then... at least i hope someone will buy them ?

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm getting BL and 90% certain I'll be selling my wheels and tires. Dallas, TX.

mikonrad

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fiesta SFE, Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all, I'll be watching this thread. I'm looking to pull off the Badlands wheels/tires but I'd be looking to trade for Sasquatch wheels/tires. Things can change before then but that's what I'd be looking to do at this point.

Sponsored
OP
OP
coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will be getting rid of my Badlands wheels and possibly tires. I plan on having aftermarket wheels purchased before I take delivery of the Bronco. We should be able to work something out. I changed my reservation to Two Rivers Ford in Mt Juliet and I live in East TN so it would be a local face to face if you wanted them.
Letā€™s keep in touch. I keep going back and forth on Base Sasquatch vs BD. If I land on BD, Iā€™d love to get your standard BL wheels and tires if the price is right. Thanks.

Chuckster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will be selling my BL tires and wheels at delivery. Iā€™m in So Cal if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Letā€™s keep in touch. I keep going back and forth on Base Sasquatch vs BD. If I land on BD, Iā€™d love to get your standard BL wheels and tires if the price is right. Thanks.
The price will be right.

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey guys! Add me in the mix for BL wheels and tires. Getting a BB and would like the BL tires and wheels. My reservation is at Granger and Iā€™m in Kansas ā˜ŗ

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Way too soon to start this but...
Anyone already know they will be ordering a Badlands and want to sell their wheels/tires?

Iā€™ll be looking to buy the BL machined wheels and BFG 33ā€ AT KO2s if Ford doesnā€™t offer them as an option on lower trims.

Iā€™m in Nashville. Thanks.
I would straight up trade you for these...

Screenshot_20201125-065439_Chrome.jpg

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@coolbreeze mine will be wheels only. I'm gonna run the KO2s on whatever wheels I decide on.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will be selling my BL non beadlock wheels and tires pretty much immediately at delivery. Iā€™m hoping to have a set of wheels and tires ready to go right away.

Iā€™m located in Maryland. Iā€™d really prefer local so I donā€™t have to find a shipper willing to take on 5 wheels and tires that size.

jboes13

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone already know they will be ordering a Badlands and want to sell their wheels/tires?

Iā€™ll be looking to buy the BL machined wheels and BFG 33ā€ AT KO2s if Ford doesnā€™t offer them as an option on lower trims.

I would highly consider selling mine if you have not found someone to buy from yet. Will be in Lexington KY starting this January. DM me at [email protected] if you would like my contact info for when time comes

Big AZ

Badlands
First Name
adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy 150o silverado z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ll be selling the KO2 tires off my Badlands In Louisiana

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Put me down as looking to buy a set of Badlands take offs. Located in Jacksonville, FL.
Sponsored