Sponsored

Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors?

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No regrets, I wanted to downsize from my Ram 1500 (although I gained in height I guess).

Back seats have stayed folded down since last summer, just my wife and I cruising around trails with plenty of room for gear. I have a Pakmule hitch mounted carrier for extra space if needed if bringing several big coolers or something like that.

You get used to the size pretty quickly. If it doesn't fit, maybe you don't need to bring it. ;)
Sponsored

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I grew up in a family of seven, for many years we had two cars, both Volkswagon beetles (a 68 and 73). When we were very little we could all cram into one but it wasn't long before a full family outing required taking both cars.

I guess I am saying I like my 2dr and will adjust use around what it can carry. My kids are grown and out of the house so similar use case of 99.9% no passenger in the back.

I've owned three Bronco IIs which have very similar interior space. Similar difficult to access back seat and similar limited room for cargo behind the back seat. I managed with that vehicle with my three kids no problem. Roof rack was necessary when I needed to get some longer items though. In my opinion the Bronco II back seats folded down better and left more space than the rear seats of the new Broncos

Sponsored

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nope, wanted the original old school look

CrystalRedTintCoat

Wildtrak
First Name
BertJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘13 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love my two door however there are times I wish I had a longer body. Two examples.

Hockey - between games I’ll leave my stick in the bronco. They reach up to the middle of the front passenger seat. Last night my wife had to enter and exit the bronco under the sticks and mind the seat belts not tangling with the sticks.

Skis - if I were driving myself I could cajole the skis on a diagonal and push the seat forward but then I couldn’t drive another person. I ended up adding roof rails and a Thule cargo carrier.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We all know where this thread is going. :LOL:

Ford Bronco Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors? 1679523181088

BusterB

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the same thoughts about getting a 4 door but went with the 2 door for the looks. I would like more room but I plan on taking the back seats out and putting a deck down since it's just me and the wife. Should be plenty of room then :) No regrets love my 2 door.

Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm a 4Dr owner and no regrets. Just got back from a ski trip (3 of us) and the skis and gear fit nicely with one seat folded down. 2Dr would have required a top carrier and it still would have been tight fit. I get the appeal of the 2Dr, but man its a big difference in usefulness.

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I wheel heavy. I would say that I love my 2 door, it's just me and the wife. I plan to remove and store the rear seats soon. I do use the seats up currently off road just in case there is a roll I have a cargo net in the rear to help contain all the heavy stuff, we keep a cooler bag, a snack bag and trash bag between the rear seat and or floorboard as needed.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If any of these images interest you, you are team two door for sure 👌:

Ford Bronco Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors? images

Ford Bronco Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors? very-packed-people-car-local-road-25833388

Ford Bronco Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors? _96741617_overloadedvan
Ford Bronco Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors? packed-car

Ford Bronco Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors? istockphoto-1294331848-612x612

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I prefer the limo myself...bigger gas tank, bigger storage, and I sleep in the back when camping...plus my wife likes to pack the whole house when we go, along with dog and 2 crumb snatchers.
Sponsored