Sponsored

Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors?

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If you're looking to have a Bronco as close to the 60s model as possible then def go with the 2 door. I've had my 2 door big bend for 3 months now and I have zero regrets in mind whatsoever. It's only me and my girlfriend so we barely have ppl in the backseats and when I do on occasion, I've been told that the leg room is more than enough. I'd def recommend the 2 door model because

1- it looks more like the classic Bronco and the shape overall is less awkward than the 4 door jam packed back doors.

2- From what I heard and have been seeing on the road, the production on the 2 door is extremely limited so this can help you with the resale value down the road. (I've been driving my 2 door since December and only came across 2 - 2 door broncos on the road so far)

Good luck deciding but I would def recommend the 2 door model.
Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Everyone. :shiftyeyes:

I don't see too many 2 doors, the one at the dealer when I picked up mine from service was fine. I saw one later in the day on the road that had a decent lift and all that looked nice. I was close but I couldn't tell what color it was. It almost looked like a deep golden brown or very very dark kaki.

weiserudx

Badlands
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Bronco, mustang camaro LSC Low Rider etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been driving broncos for 40 years, all 2 doors, my 22 is a 2 door love the look…. But the seat design is horrible. Unlike my 89 the rear seat does not fold up and cannot be easily removed. The front seats do not move forward very far, it’s hard for my dogs (Labs) to even get into the back and I sure can’t put a crate in back without a DIY wooden platform. I have a Braptor on order

Sponsored

SeaVee

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 2500 Suburban, 77 Bronco, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ixr

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors? IMG20230224162658

2dr base SaS MT, never would have considered the 4 door personally. The 2dr has such a nice look to it. Been seeing 4dr soft tops for last 2 years, almost never see a 2dr. Only annoying part is getting asked questions about it everytime you go anywhere, did not know how damn rare these things would be when I ordered it, and now this combo seems like it is only going to get even more rare somehow going into 24.

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can fit three guys and three golf bags in the 2-door with the driver side rear seat folded down. That's how I usually leave it configured. Wife and I took a drive to AZ and had 2 suitcases, 2 golf bags, a dog (small/medium) and a dog bed along with us. No regrets here

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would go as far to say that I would not own a Bronco if they didn't offer a two door.

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been going back and forth on getting a 2 dr or 4dr Bronco. I was wondering if anyone here bought a 2dr and now wished they had gotten a 4 dr.
My situation…

no kids, 99.9% of the time it’s just me or one other person going camping, fishing to the store or whatever. My worry is the space for cargo that has me second guessing the number of doors. Not that I haul a ton of crap but will there be the “man I wish I had more space” thoughts causing regret.

I don’t plan on wheeling, it will be exploring logging roads while in the PAC NW and desert roads when I head south for vacations.

The 2 dr seems more nimble for exploring the mountains and a lot easier around town. The 4 dr just seems huge to drive around but I spent decades driving an xtra cab Toyota pickup that is not as wide but is longer than a 4dr and it was fine.

this decision is making me nuts!

many wisdom passed my way is greatly appreciated!!

I have both. Different purposes for each. Both are great to drive offroad or on the highway.

Sounds like you are leaning toward the 2-Door.

I took the rear seats out of my 2-door. Kids are up and gone now, so really not much of a chance others will ride in the back anyway. I added the Goose Gear Floor and Drawer Systems to increase storage capacity.

The 2-Door, well, looks like a Bronco.

Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been going back and forth on getting a 2 dr or 4dr Bronco. I was wondering if anyone here bought a 2dr and now wished they had gotten a 4 dr.
My situation…

no kids, 99.9% of the time it’s just me or one other person going camping, fishing to the store or whatever. My worry is the space for cargo that has me second guessing the number of doors. Not that I haul a ton of crap but will there be the “man I wish I had more space” thoughts causing regret.

I don’t plan on wheeling, it will be exploring logging roads while in the PAC NW and desert roads when I head south for vacations.

The 2 dr seems more nimble for exploring the mountains and a lot easier around town. The 4 dr just seems huge to drive around but I spent decades driving an xtra cab Toyota pickup that is not as wide but is longer than a 4dr and it was fine.

this decision is making me nuts!

many wisdom passed my way is greatly appreciated!!
Based on what info you have provided us, I would strongly suggest that you go with the two door. Not only will the shorter wheelbase provide you with the much need shorter turn radius for your PNW trails, but with the rear seats down, or even permanently deleted, you will have more than enough room for your necessary gear to get out and enjoy the mountains.
I did a five week trip through the southwest and easily had the necessary space for all of my camping gear, plus my mtn bike and all assorted tools and bike stand to support my trip.
The odd time that you may need more space can be fixed with the OEM roof rack.
Enjoy your 2dr!

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger/2004 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't regret it even a little bit. Fold down the seats for more storage, buy a roof rack, buy a hitch carrier, or even a trailer if needed. No reason to sacrifice what you want for something that will happen .1% of the time. I like the look a lot better (personal preference of course) and I do enjoy it being able to maneuver a lot better than anything I've ever driven because of the shorter wheel base.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
no way do I regret my 2 door 7mt Manual Badlands. It’s pretty rare, is a real Bronco😂, very capable off-road ,surprisingly agile on road even with Sas and 35s, peppy with the FP tune and pedal commander, and it fits plenty of stuff. I have a hitch mount cargo carrier if I need to fit more.

Now, it’s just my wife and 2 Border Collies and we don’t overland or go on extended road trips and we have other cars. Might choose a 4 door if it was only car, family mobile.
Sponsored