Sponsored

Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors?

DaPierogiKid

Outer Banks
First Name
Pawel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nope. Fully enjoying my 2 door. Even forced my cousin to get rid of his 4 dr Jeep for a 2 dr.....Jeep, but still. :D
Sponsored

dashzero

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch Harttop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a Porsche 911 for six years. And a first Gen Cayenne for the last year I had the 911. Now I have 2DR bronco.

here are photos of the tools I carried in the 911 for a floor job during Covid, and another Sheetrock and hang 2 exterior doors during Covid. In both cases people with trucks didnā€™t show up to do the job. So I had most of the materials delivered.

these two were all the tools that fit in on Nov 5, 2020

4612810E-8DE5-45EE-8490-172F4F97B784.jpeg

6FB29606-6A13-42B6-9892-99B509550D80.jpeg

Sponsored

johntesi

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After thinking I wanted a 4 door from the beginning, I recently decided to consider a 2-door since they are somewhat easier to acquire from dealer stock. I just bought one and take delivery next week, so thanks y'all - this thread is making me feel good about my decision.

My main concern with the 2-door is that I transport a bike all the time, and a hitch rack makes it difficult to access the tailgate without taking the bike off. Rear doors would work around that issue, but my solution instead is going to be a custom rack that attaches to and swings with the tailgate (and will stay within the tailgate weight limit with a 33" spare).
Your comments make me wonder if you're the guy who bought my Bronco the dealer sold out from under me. Intrigued to see your rack setup as bike racks + associated gear are also my only logistical hurdle with the two door configuration. I love using a rear footwell for shoes/helmet/etc. I used my 4Runner trunk for that since you could roll down the tailgate window using the key!

st3v

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base Manual Sasquatch Bronco (BaseManSquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't have mine yet, but I was able to have a fun off road day in a similar 2 door Bronco at Bronco Off Roadeo New Hampshire. It reinforced my decision to get the 2 door. 4 door for this vehicle was hardly a consideration.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With 15 years experience in a 2 dr jeep, the forefather of all, I'd say 80% of the 2door crowd regrets their decision. This thread is not indicative of the majority of owners, very small subset of enthusiasts. And my jeep has been and will always be just a toy. The original SxS is what I've called it for years.

99.9% of the time it is just me and I still have room issues in my 4 door. Of course, my crew cab truck also turns into a one man truck.

The other thing is a short wheelbase sucks on the highway, way worse in winter conditions.

If you are one of those that like the looks of the short bus, then go for it, just know that for every practical reason the 4 door is the better choice.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nope, ordered an FE 2dr and liked it so much we bought a Badlands 2dr while we wait for the Wildtrak 3.0 2dr to be built....just got the scheduled for production email on 3rd Bronco 2 dr...šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

Realistically well sell the Badass Badlands 2dr 2.3 7speed..in the next few months before the WT arrives.....I'm betting on these being a hot ticket item now that the order banks don't allow stick shifts at this time....sticks gonna go up in value šŸ˜€ especially 2dr 7speeds.

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2dr is all I have ever wanted and wouldn't trade it for a 4dr...even a braptor. If they stop making 2dr Broncos then this will be my last one (unless my GF wants one to replace her Escape!)

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco 2.3l Mid Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have been going back and forth on getting a 2 dr or 4dr Bronco. I was wondering if anyone here bought a 2dr and now wished they had gotten a 4 dr.
My situationā€¦

no kids, 99.9% of the time itā€™s just me or one other person going camping, fishing to the store or whatever. My worry is the space for cargo that has me second guessing the number of doors. Not that I haul a ton of crap but will there be the ā€œman I wish I had more spaceā€ thoughts causing regret.

I donā€™t plan on wheeling, it will be exploring logging roads while in the PAC NW and desert roads when I head south for vacations.

The 2 dr seems more nimble for exploring the mountains and a lot easier around town. The 4 dr just seems huge to drive around but I spent decades driving an xtra cab Toyota pickup that is not as wide but is longer than a 4dr and it was fine.

this decision is making me nuts!

many wisdom passed my way is greatly appreciated!!
I have the 4 door and regret not going 2 door. Also, get the hardtop. šŸ‘šŸ»

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here is the Sheetrock and door job tools for February 28, 2020

the only regret Iā€™m thinking is I canā€™t lay down and camp inside the bronco, which I never have yet, but I have a fantasy of doing it once.

A30057A5-3ABE-442A-BBAE-5B3B78A990E9.jpeg

B833F9CE-62E8-4101-9314-69F42BC82E63.jpeg

0CAD933F-6E58-4F04-8A65-A4CA1BC4D0FF.jpeg

C16F6952-E3DD-4DA9-A217-9E0BF79909E4.jpeg
āœ… SuperDeluxe Certified.

You are the only person who does flooring jobs out of a 911 in the galaxy.
Sponsored