Sponsored

Anyone with any experience in the clear/panoramic roof pieces on jeeps?

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's exactly what I want. If Ford offered it, I'd choose it and quit my complaining about roofs.

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This would be awesome! Crossing my fingers they make one for the Bronco

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's actually pretty cool. The Bronco not having a sunroof is a huge complaint for me.
As someone who has the pano sunroof in my f150, their sunroofs are the last thing you want in your Bronco. Dang thing rattles, been taken to the dealership 3x for being jammed and wont open or close, gets stuck and I have to go through a certain process each time to open up. Not to mention the numerous complaints of it leaking. I just gave up and keep the headliner closed and forget I even have the sunroof any more. 2017 loaded f150, 40k miles.

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
As someone who has the pano sunroof in my f150, their sunroofs are the last thing you want in your Bronco. Dang thing rattles, been taken to the dealership 3x for being jammed and wont open or close, gets stuck and I have to go through a certain process each time to open up. Not to mention the numerous complaints of it leaking. I just gave up and keep the headliner closed and forget I even have the sunroof any more. 2017 loaded f150, 40k miles.
Oh man, that pano roof rattle is no joke. I cant believe Ford thinks that's okay. I looove all that glass but damn that rattle. Especially in the winter when it seems to somehow get worse.

I was more referring to a standard sunroof though. I'm a sucker for a sunroof and I've personally not had an issue with one.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've had them on 5 vehicles. The only one with any issues was my 12 MKT. It would jam when trying to open it. It required a push on the glass to get it started. That was fine if you were parked and wanted to open it. While driving, you need 3 hands and you have no idea how hot that glass gets here in Phoenix.

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Anyone with any experience in the clear/panoramic roof pieces on jeeps? D2B2542D-0BB1-424D-B14B-D1F511C30298

Looks like they may have something in the works!
Sponsored