Sponsored

Anywhere in Northern VA/MD area still with good deals?

Hjhof

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably going to be pulling the trigger on a reservation this week, at this point I know it will probably be a MY22, 4 door big bend. Is there anywhere in the NOVA/DMV area that still might have some good incentives or getting the car at invoice even for a late reservation? Thanks!
Sponsored

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Most of us went with Stephens Auto Center. Easy drive up to WV and deal is equal to Granger (only sub invoice price on east coast).

OP
OP

Hjhof

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most of us went with Stephens Auto Center. Easy drive up to WV and deal is equal to Granger (only sub invoice price on east coast).
Thanks! They are about 6 hours from me so not ideal but could very well be worth it, are they still doing sub invoice even for later reservations like mine would be?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I stayed local.

Diehl's Ford in Grantsville MD is offering invoice if you are referred by Bronco6g or the other site. Not the deal Stephens is offering, but it's 4 hours closer for you. Contact Eric Diehl (yes, it is a small family owned and operated dealership in business since the 60's.) (301) 895-5135 [email protected] You will want to call him so that he knows to flag your order for the 6G price...
Once you do build and price, multiplying MSRP X 0.96 will get you in the ball park of invoice. Shameless plug for a friend, good local(s) restaurant, Rooster's Nest 1/2 mile east of the dealership...

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Madison Ford in Virginia is offering invoice - 25% of dealer holdback. It has big Virginia doc fees, so really it ends up being right around invoice probably. Solid deal though considering.

Sponsored

Troy13

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Madison Ford in Virginia is offering invoice - 25% of dealer holdback. It has big Virginia doc fees, so really it ends up being right around invoice probably. Solid deal though considering.
Would probably save money in MD or WV because of the Virgina dealer fees.

Rivelife

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017F150 & 2000 excursion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My reservation is with Malloy ford in Charlottesville, I did speak with madison ford today and was told they were offering -25% of holdback off msrp which the salesman implied was less than invoice pricing. So a little higher than the before mentioned in this thread. Hopefully Malloy can beat this since we bought a explorer from the same salesman earlier this year.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

correct! Never buy a vehicle on Northern VA as the dealer doc fee is $699. In Maryland, the dealer doc fee is $399.
It's $500 max in Maryland, $499 is common.
Hope these doc fee limits don't go up by the time ordering or delivery comes.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Most states do not regulate Dealer doc fees and thus it can go up at anytime.

NY does regulate their dealer doc fees.

And just because it is common does not mean you have to pay it. I will take my business elsewhere.

It's $500 max in Maryland, $499 is common.
Hope these doc fee limits don't go up by the time ordering or delivery comes.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My reservation is with Malloy ford in Charlottesville, I did speak with madison ford today and was told they were offering -25% of holdback off msrp which the salesman implied was less than invoice pricing. So a little higher than the before mentioned in this thread. Hopefully Malloy can beat this since we bought a explorer from the same salesman earlier this year.
I would talk to their GSM, Jonathon Bradley, about it since they had said it was under invoice. The sales rep may be mistaken or not know what he is talking about. Or they changed the offer.

OP
OP

Hjhof

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would talk to their GSM, Jonathon Bradley, about it since they had said it was under invoice. The sales rep may be mistaken or not know what he is talking about. Or they changed the offer.
What is holdback off of MSRP? I currently have my reservation with Diehl in grantsville and he helped me out when he didn’t have to so I’m definitely staying with them but I haven’t heard that term before.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Holdback is 3% of the sale's price.

What is holdback off of MSRP? I currently have my reservation with Diehl in grantsville and he helped me out when he didn’t have to so I’m definitely staying with them but I haven’t heard that term before.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, dealer holdback the amount Ford gives dealers for each vehicle sold, around 3% in additional profit. So Madison was offering 25% of that figure off of invoice pricing...but apparently someone called them and they said now it’s 25% of holdback off of MSRP. The initial offer is a good deal. The second one might as well be MSRP with their high dealer fees...not a good deal.