Sponsored

Anywhere in Northern VA/MD area still with good deals?

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the final word with Madison Ford? Has their deal been clarified?
Now that we can order is there any update here? Still hoping someone in the DC metro area comes up with a good deal.
Sponsored

Wokokon

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Now that we can order is there any update here? Still hoping someone in the DC metro area comes up with a good deal.
I finally went with Madison Ford. Nice people there. Give them a call and and see if their terms are to your liking.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the final word with Madison Ford? Has their deal been clarified?
Yes, their deal is 25% of holdback off MSRP...not invoice. They may have said invoice originally it are not honoring it now.

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm driving to Stephens in WVa from NC.

But I saw this post today from a dealer in PA offering 3% below invoice for new reservations. That might be a better deal for you, if it's not too far. You have to scroll a page or two before he identifies the dealership name and location: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/deal-for-those-who-can-wait-for-a-2022.11412/

(edited to add: sorry; just noticed the date of the OP and realized this may be too late)

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm driving to Stephens in WVa from NC.

But I saw this post today from a dealer in PA offering 3% below invoice for new reservations. That might be a better deal for you, if it's not too far. You have to scroll a page or two before he identifies the dealership name and location: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/deal-for-those-who-can-wait-for-a-2022.11412/

(edited to add: sorry; just noticed the date of the OP and realized this may be too late)
Spoke with the GM at Ted Britt tonight. They are going to start putting in orders tomorrow and will likely have an "offer" that I can share with the group by morning. He was trying to get in tonight but was getting errors/timeouts.

Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, their deal is 25% of holdback off MSRP...not invoice. They may have said invoice originally it are not honoring it now.
Sorry, I am just seeing this thread for the first time. I was part of the DMV volume buyers group that worked with Madison Ford to arrange our forum deal. I have attached a screenshot of our correspondence for anyone to use if needed. Their deal should be the invoice price minus 1/4 of holdback (est. at 2%) for a BELOW invoice deal. As well as 15% off accessories.

Anyone dealing with them, please let me know you outcome so I can update the group buyers thread if needed.
Ford Bronco Anywhere in Northern VA/MD area still with good deals? 1612373873082

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, I am just seeing this thread for the first time. I was part of the DMV volume buyers group that worked with Madison Ford to arrange our forum deal. I have attached a screenshot of our correspondence for anyone to use if needed. Their deal should be the invoice price minus 1/4 of holdback (est. at 2%) for a BELOW invoice deal. As well as 15% off accessories.

Anyone dealing with them, please let me know you outcome so I can update the group buyers thread if needed.
Ford Bronco Anywhere in Northern VA/MD area still with good deals? 1612373873082
Man, good info. When I contacted them they wouldn't honor it, but I didn't have the screenshot. Good to know for VA buyers who may want to switch.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, good info. When I contacted them they wouldn't honor it, but I didn't have the screenshot. Good to know for VA buyers who may want to switch.
Oh man, I definitely want to see if they will honor this. Do we know what kind of allocation they got?

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh man, I definitely want to see if they will honor this. Do we know what kind of allocation they got?
Not a huge amount, but I can't say for sure. They are not a volume sales type dealer. Of all the dealerships (that didn't straight up blow us off) Madison was very respectful and I really liked speaking with John for what it's worth.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

kfralin

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2020 Ford Explorer,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone. I spoke with Gardner Britt, the GM at Ted Britt Chantilly again last night. He said he doesn't have a "blanket deal" like others are offering but will definitely be below MSRP. He said you can email or call him at [email protected] / 703-673-2343 and mention my name so he knows where you came from.

If you want to stay local, this is a good option in my opinion.