Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here's the latest I received from Apex Designs.

"Just to give you an idea - we will be releasing the Toyota links this Spring, then the prototype testing/development on the Bronco links will be in full swing. Paul has been toying with/developing the solution in his head for some time now, so it should come together pretty quickly. We have a pretty small team so have to tackle projects one at a time."

No ETA from them but it looks like something this year potentially.
If they work as well as the Jeep ones, I will get a pair. The other offerings out there didn't look so hot, just your basic pull pin. Hopefully by the end of the year.
Sponsored

freetors

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JK Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't know why they have to complicate this stuff so much. This is the type of thing that could easily be handled by a purely mechanical system without any kind of fancy links. At least on the jeep rubicon disconnect you could gut out the electrical components and replace the mechanism with a spring loaded plunger connected to a lever in the cab via a cable. I like the electrical operation of mine but I will probably do that mod if mine ever craps out. Everything else needlessly complicated.

Fishwrinkle

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 GC overland 5.7, 18 GC srt 6.4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got an email from them last week and they said 6 mos out before proto/testing. I’ll just make my own. I’m not paying $300 for another companies that rattle
Sponsored