Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Friends of ours just took over leadership at Tonys Track Days...

Racing a modern bike is sweet... but vintage is definitely where it's at.

The Mrs. and I are rebuilding a 1960s racing sidecar rig so we can actually cross the finish line together. (I got sick of losing to her every time we were on the track together.)

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I do not trust dealerships. I don't trust this allocation sham. I don't trust the limited availability or late availability or deadly six options.

My reservation was made on July 13th at 10pm. My dealership said that I was going to get a 2022 and wanted to utilize my October reservation instead.

I had to INSIST with several phone calls and escalate to the GM to get my July reservation honored. This happened at a dealership I had a relationship with. (I will not be back after I pick up my Broncos). It's a shame you can't switch dealerships after placing your order. I would if I could.

If you think you can get a 2021, and you want a 2021, put in your order. Worst case scenario, Ford says "You are getting a 2022, you can change your order now". It's that simple. The dealership can't say what you will get, they can guess, they can provide you with numbers you can't confirm.

The worst part about owning a Ford is their dealerships.

Why dealerships can't figure this out, is beyond me.

Sponsored

cflogo10

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I do not trust dealerships. I don't trust this allocation sham. I don't trust the limited availability or late availability or deadly six options.

My reservation was made on July 13th at 10pm. My dealership said that I was going to get a 2022 and wanted to utilize my October reservation instead.

I had to INSIST with several phone calls and escalate to the GM to get my July reservation honored. This happened at a dealership I had a relationship with. (I will not be back after I pick up my Broncos). It's a shame you can't switch dealerships after placing your order. I would if I could.

If you think you can get a 2021, and you want a 2021, put in your order. Worst case scenario, Ford says "You are getting a 2022, you can change your order now". It's that simple. The dealership can't say what you will get, they can guess, they can provide you with numbers you can't confirm.

The worst part about owning a Ford is their dealerships.

Why dealerships can't figure this out, is beyond me.
Is there anyway to move reservation still?