Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think its funny that they (Ford) gave a cutoff date of September 19th for reservations to be getting a MY22, when in reality they meant July 19th. LOL!!
Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OMFG! I'm an idiot!

*I'm doing four things at once and did that on my phone, sent it to my home server and pulled it from there to post here via a desktop and didn't proofread it. I'm glad there's no way for me to check all of your posts for spelling errors...

BroncoDavid.jpg
?? Squatch ?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think its funny that they (Ford) gave a cutoff date of September 19th for reservations to be getting a MY22, when in reality they meant July 19th. LOL!!
No. They didn't.

They never said that.

My personal crusade is to correct this false belief.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No. They didn't.

They never said that.

My personal crusade is to correct this false belief.
The proof is in the allocations my man, whether or not you chose to believe it is up to you.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When a bunch of people cancel for various reasons (e.g., couldn’t wait, couldn’t fund a purchase, bought another vehicle), the real cut-off between 21MY and 22MY may very well end up in mid-September. ?‍♂

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The proof is in the allocations my man, whether or not you chose to believe it is up to you.
OFFS.

The Sept 19th date was only for what reservations-converted-to-orders would be counted when calculating the MY21 Dealer Allocations.

Whether or not your reservation date was before or after that date has never had anything to do with what MY bronco you should expect to get.

Never ever ever never ever never never ever had anything to do with what model year you were going to get.

Ever.

(I suspect right now xusarmy is trying to find the allocation memo so he can post it and prove that I'm wrong... but if and when he finds it, he's going to read it, and he'll realize I'm right...)

Last edited:

rand442002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to test drive a Ranger at the local dealer last week to get a feel for the 2.3L. We started talking about broncos and they said they've been allocated 17 MY21 but that they have over 50 reservations. They expect some to drop but know they won't fulfill everyone until 2022. They're also gonna hit people with a $5k deposit.

Tony Sorrento

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.westherr.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 F-150 Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reserved on 7/13 early morning as I could not get on the night of 7/13

My Order is a 2 door (strike 1) 2.7 (strike 2) and tow package (strike 3) ... I work at the dealership in sales and my GM is telling me mine will most likely be a 2022 .... if so, I will hopefully like the green and I am ok with it ..... my current lease on my F-150 terms the end of December so I will just turn it in and drive the wife's EcoSport ( ***gag*** ) until my 2022 comes in

Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OFFS.

The Sept 19th date was only for what reservations-converted-to-orders would be counted when calculating the MY21 Dealer Allocations.

Whether or not your reservation date was before or after that date has never had anything to do with what MY bronco you should expect to get.

Never ever ever never ever never never ever had anything to do with what model year you were going to get.

Ever.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...e-sep-18-2022-my-reservation-start-date.6835/

This is where I saw it.

2021 Ford Bronco reservation change date and 21MY cutoff date.jpg

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No. The proof will be in the conversion rate. Which no one knows, not Ford, not your dealer, no one.
Because it doesn’t exist yet. Might be 70%....might 40%.

The magic number won’t exist until March 20.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah. That's the famous allocation memo.

It says that the September 18th date is the cutoff for what reservations will be used in calculating the MY21 allocation *formula*... not which reservations would receive a MY21 Bronco.

The allocation estimates that the dealer's received the other day have been the very first indication from Ford regarding who may or may not be getting a MY21....

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol you guys crack me up.

Random guy- “hey guys what kind of numbers are you guys seeing on your converted FE’s”

“READ THE FORUM IDIOT!! THERES A LIST OF THE DEALS!!!!”

Girl with profile pic - “Oh man dealer said I won’t get a 2021?? ?”

Forum - “awww that’s too bad, did they say when you might expect it?”
Sponsored