Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe not...but I bet they get 60k out of the first 100k who reserved (the first 2-3 days of reservations).
I think I agree that the day one and day two reservations are the most likely to commit so their conversion would be higher, but those are also the most likely to also have multiple reservations With different trims / door counts. I believeat first people weren’t sure they could change their reservation trim without penalty (spot in line)

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I checked with my dealership. I am number 95 on the list. They will only be receiving 45 2021MY Broncos. I was willing to wait for the painted hardtop anyway, so maybe it's not such a bad thing. I'm hoping for a military green color choice for the 2022s. The dealer said I can expect to get my Bronco in the first half of 2022.
Funny, I am also in Ny and the dealer also has 45. Wonder if we got the same dealer

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gotta say, I'm lovin' Evil Never Dies' new profile pic! (y)

Excuse me while a go pick up a pound of bacon and a rib roast.

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow I say I miss you, and those 2 knuckleheads get the shout out? WTF ?
Hahahaha I was responding to YOUR comment. Plus, I’m a Gemini. I’m just two-faced like that. Duhhhhh betch.

biswamberpal

Wildtrak
First Name
Biswamber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I checked with my dealership. I am number 95 on the list. They will only be receiving 45 2021MY Broncos. I was willing to wait for the painted hardtop anyway, so maybe it's not such a bad thing. I'm hoping for a military green color choice for the 2022s. The dealer said I can expect to get my Bronco in the first half of 2022.
I had placed reservation on July 13th, and today was able to submit order at dealer, sales rep mentioned that will be able to get 2021 model. All orders from dealer will be pushed to Ford by Mar 18, post that no changes can be made to the order placed. Until then you can make changes.

Model: 4D Wildtrack, Cyber Orange

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I had placed reservation on July 13th, and today was able to submit order at dealer, sales rep mentioned that will be able to get 2021 model. All orders from dealer will be pushed to Ford by Mar 18, post that no changes can be made to the order placed. Until then you can make changes.

Model: 4D Wildtrack, Cyber Orange
JALD - Just Another Lying Dealer

You can make changes up until your VIN number is assigned by the factory at production time. The dealer is just to lazy to input the changes.

Sponsored

jroy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
does anyone know if you can change up your build once you find out your build date? for example i'm ordering a badlands non sasquatch w 2.7. i have a early 7-15 reservation and i'm 11 of 15 for my dealer allocation. if i get cleared for 21 I'm good to go but if i get bumped to MY22 i'd like to add the sasquatch while i'm at it since i'll be waiting anyway.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

does anyone know if you can change up your build once you find out your build date? for example i'm ordering a badlands non sasquatch w 2.7. i have a early 7-15 reservation and i'm 11 of 15 for my dealer allocation. if i get cleared for 21 I'm good to go but if i get bumped to MY22 i'd like to add the sasquatch while i'm at it since i'll be waiting anyway.
Since you are post #116, you may want to read post #115.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
JALD - Just Another Lying Dealer

You can make changes up until your VIN number is assigned by the factory at production time. The dealer is just to lazy to input the changes.
You're not allowed to make up abbreviations for a while.

Ford Bronco Apparently, I won't be able to get a 2021 giphy - 2021-01-25T162102.519

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since you are post #116, you may want to read post #115.
@North7

You could have at least provide him with the link:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/apparently-i-wont-be-able-to-get-a-2021.11824/post-429424
Sponsored